“Great way to see some of the beautiful island!”

LucianStyle Segway Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
St Lucia Segway Nature Trail Experience
Ranked #7 of 45 Tours in Gros Islet
More attraction details
Owner description: St. Lucia Segway Adventure Guests are picked up and are taken to the ‘LucianStyle Experience Center’ located in the heart of the tourism capital, Rodney Bay. After a brief orientation, guests are escorted over to our Segway adventure track and taught how to ride the amazing Segway X2. After about a ten minute lesson the group gets to head ‘off-road’ on the LucianStyle exclusive 2 mile-long Nature Trail, part of an abandoned US Navel Base. On the trail, guests will enjoy amazing views of the Rodney Bay coastline, Pigeon Island, Mount Gimie, Reduit Beach and Martinique. Stops are made to feed fish at Stone Face Fish Pond, enjoy local fruits, and to learn about local flora along with the military history associated with the ruins of Mt. Pimard. The tour lasts for about 2 hours and ends at the same location that it starts at. Guests are then taken back to their respective points of pickup
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I was a little hesitant to do this tour as I was worried about being able to ride a Segway but my husband persuaded me. And we were so glad we did it.
We did the two hour tour which starts with some explanation of how to ride the Segway and a track to practice on. It is really much easier than I thought it would be.
The tour guides were great (we had 4/5 of them join us on the tour) and they were really fun and informative. They knew the history of the island and looked like they were having a great time themselves. They went out of their way to take our picture and talk to each of the guests. It was a great way to see some of the beautiful coastline and experience St Lucia. The segways had two different speeds and after getting to grips with the first setting we moved up to the faster setting and were soon zipping down paths super quick! The guides gave us some info of the area and we stopped off for water and fruit on the way.
Two hours was the perfect amount of time and we didn't feel rushed or have any time waiting around.
I would really recommend this tour to people who want a fun, quick tour with a difference! Really memorable.

1  Thank wywh12
in 13 reviews
"flora and fauna"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We took the half day tour, which lasted about 2 hours. Our guide, Lloyd, soon had us all trained to use the segways and after a few laps of the 'test track' we set off on the nature trail. We stopped off along the way to take pictures of the fantastic views of Rodney Bay . Lloyd was very informative and made the whole experience really enjoyable. After stopping for another photo opportunity and feeding the koi carp in the pond, we sampled some local fruits and Jelly coconut. We then headed back down to the beach where we enjoyed a rum punch before making our way back to to starting point. All in all a very pleasant way to spend the afternoon and one we would both do again.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We had a wonderful time, the staff teaches you how to ride a segway, all of the safety gear provided.
Two hour went very quickly and I enjoyed learning about all of the plant life, flower, and beautiful views of St. Lucia.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Did a two hour Segway tour and had great fun. My girlfriend was a bit concerned that she might not be able to do it but actually picked it up quicker than I did, although it is much easier than either of us expected. The initial training was good and really fun, the guides we had were Shangalanga (or something like that) and Sammy, both are really relaxed (I guess doing a job like this and living on St Lucia would have that affect on anyone).. We were both impressed with the guides obvious interest in and pride in showing off a part of their island to tourists.
Would very much recommend this tour.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were on a 7 day cruise with Carnival and booked the segway excursion in St. Lucia. I always wanted to do this and to experience it on such a beautiful island and with a great group of guys was more than I could have imagined. The staff had me laughing and having fun from the moment we left the port. Segway was easy to learn to ride, and the beach was beautiful. While on the island we were served fruit and it was the best and sweetest fruit I ever put in my mouth. I will be doing this again when I go back.