“A Trusted Friend”

$60.00*
and up
St Lucia Highlights Tour
Reviewed November 17, 2010

Andre is the only person I would trust with my family and friends. From the first time I met him, till we departed, he was always on time, helpful, knowledgeable, and truly professional. No matter what we did or where we went, I always felt safe and in good hands. We arrived after the hurricane and although it was a difficult drive, he made it fun all the way. I could not have asked for a better person. People like Andre are the reason I would return to St. Lucia, I asked for a driver and we returned with a friend. There were a couple of times Andre was booked, so he took us to our destination and did not leave until he found a suitable taxi to take us back. The one time we came back on our own, we asked the driver to take us to a Restaurant and the driver took us to the wrong place. Hungry, tired, and hot we just stayed there and ate. The driver did not have a clue we were at the wrong place or did he care. So you can see why Andre is the only way to go if you want to have a good time, he even sings to you. Well to my wife, not me. But we had a good time riding around joking and caring on, just like we were high school buddies. When in St. Lucia call Andre, A-Touring Services, your trip will be complete.

Reviewed September 10, 2010

My wife and I were in St. Lucia for our 20th wedding anniversary. We booked the private Tour to Soufriere with Andre Joseph's A-Touring service and were totally satisfied and impressed with Andre's knowledge base of St. Lucia. We have traveled extensively and this is one of the better island tours/excursions we have booked. For a private tour the price was very reasonable, especially compared to booking a private tour through the resort, "Sandals Halcyon". Andre was courteous, friendly and funny and and a very alert driver. The guy can carry a tune, too! Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 18, 2010

We booked an island tour with Andre Joseph and was most impressed. The roads in St. Lucia are tough to navigate (lots of hills, curves and a few pot holes). It is best to hire a driver and through a recommendation found what I believe to be one of the best. I visited St. Lucia with a friend and we wanted a true vacation, no driving and no hassles, etc. Andre provided a great tour of the island, visiting the well known sites and providing lots of historical information about the island. We throughly enjoyed the experience and will use him on our next trip to the island. Andre was informative, polite, well spoken, and excited to answer all questions. During the tour, he took great care to ensure our comfort and safety. We plan to tell everyone about the great trip to St. Lucia, recommend they travel there and use Andre Joseph for all tours and transfers!

Reviewed April 11, 2010

From the online booking, the confirmation with very clear instructions where to find the driver, through to the transfer itself this company were 100% professional and courteous. I really couldn't recommend them highly enough. We used them for airport to hotel transfers and rather regretted not taking a tour with them during the week as well.

It's a long drive to most hotels and it was a pleasure to have a private, airconditioned transfer rather than group transfer the hotel offered.
I would very highly recommend them.
The iceing on the cake was that they were 1/2 the price that the Hotel were going to charge us for a transfer!

Reviewed March 21, 2010

Andre Joseph A Touring Services gave us excellent services while in St Lucia. Excellent time keeping very friendly and helpful
wed address [--] Nothing too much trouble