“Second to None”

$60.00*
and up
St Lucia Highlights Tour
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is my second time using Andre and it was like old home week. Of course he met with his usual smiling face and we laughed and joked all the way to the Hotel. It was like I never left, he remembered every detail from my last visit. In fact because of my last visit he knew my likes and dislikes. Hence he planned events for me that I would like and he was on point. Andre is not a taxi or touring service, he is more than that. He is a friend who shares his life experiences and truly cares about you and your family. He loves his Island and is proud to show you all St. Lucia has to offer. I would never use anybody else, he truly makes me feel at home.

Management response:Responded June 30, 2012

Thank you so very John for the review, you do make me feel like family. Waiting to see you again :-). I cant wait to laugh and smile some more, youre so down to earth and jovial

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Mr. Joseph listened to us as we told him the things we thought would be exciting to see and what we wanted to experience. The next day, he had our itinerary planned out and we saw more than what we bargained for. Our trip was awesome, our pictures beautiful, one to reminiscence upon regularly. Thank you Andre!!!!!

Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Reviewed June 27, 2012

TA doesnt go back this far, but it was November 2010. We hired Andre as our guide to show us around St Lucia. What a beautiful and tropical Island. Andre picked us up at the cruise port as we arrived off our ship. Unfortunately, St Lucia had been hit the week before by a hurricane so some road where unsafe or unpassable. Luckily, he had knew what was safe and what was not. We were even able to meet his mother through our travels. He took us to see some breathtaking views and then to Pigeon Island for some beach and lunch. He waited for us. I would highly recomment Andre for your guide. Make sure you ask him to sing you some of their local and beautiful music. He has an angelic voice. Thanks Andre for giving us some wonderful memories.

Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out for the review

Reviewed June 27, 2012

In March of 2012 we hired Andre to be our tour guide for St. Lucia. We arrived on a Holland America Cruise Ship. Prior to our departure, we read many reviews and priced many tours. Andre runs a the same tours as some of the larger tour guides, but at a much better price! We were really glad we chose Andre. He is very personable and even sang some Harry Belafonte to us at the end of our tour! We had some unfortunate timing on our trip. The day we arrived, there had been a mud slide that blocked the road from Castries to Soufriere. Andre knew we wanted to go to Anse Chastenet Beach, so he had taken the time to find another operator that could get us there by ship if we preferred. We decided to forgo that option and stick with Andre. He took us throughout Castries and is very knowledgeable. We also went to Anse La Raye, Marigot Bay and to a banana planation. Overall this was a great experience and I would highly recommend using Andre. My sister's family is visiting in July 2012 and she has already booked him!

Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you so much for the review and photos. It brought back some good memories

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Great touring company, so helpful and friendly!
We went to St Lucia last June and were really impressed with these guys.
Such great knowledge of the area with plent of fun facts along the way :)
Dont hesitate to use them!

Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thank you so very much, greatly appreciated