“The beauty of saint.Lucia prepared into glorious Tingz.”
Review of Wingz -N- Tingz

Wingz -N- Tingz
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wingz -N- Tingz; Friendly service, great wingz, great seafood, reasonably priced. "Come in and taste the difference"
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Hands down and firstly Wingz and Tingz is awesome. I have family in the saint. Lucia and visit often. Though this time i went and my family ate at wingz and Tingz, the food was so great we ate there every day. My entire family has now eaten there and is amazed. Before wingz and tingz i was a very picky eater, and i am a skinny 16 year old. Now i have learned to acknowledge every piece of meat in a wing. Wingz and tingz is brilliantly located along a main road a walking distance from many hotels such as Bay gardens Beach resort. Its location made it easy to find and arrive at. The outside is well kept and welcoming, the staff is outstanding, they love too see people enter and enjoy their food. My cousin and i came often enough that we had a good relationship with the staff and talked too them every time we came. I Thank Wingz and Tingz for exemplifying the pride, beauty and fun of saint. Lucia.

1  Thank Kyler T
There are newer reviews for Wingz -N- Tingz

Reviewed July 31, 2014

my wife and i visited this place and by far this is the best wings and food we have ever tasted and we have tasted great food. the staff is very friendly and great atmosphere. will definitely visit again. if you are ever in st. lucia and need great food and atmosphere, definitely visit. thanks we enjoyed!

2  Thank Vernee C
Reviewed July 25, 2014

A dozen or so sauces are available for you to choose in this intimate venue, tucked a short way off the main road. For around 33XCD you can have 10 wings with a side which is about right for one person. The wings are tasty though none of the sides stood out as exceptional. That price is pretty reasonable compared to many local restaurants but a little less might squeeze this up to 5 stars
There is a icecream parlour near by if you are still peckish afterwards

2  Thank cmr42London
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Just ate at wings and tings I had the barbecue rib and what can I say but omg the meat fell off the bone and the flavour out of this world. Please do not get confused with pizza pizza and directly next door. Kerrian is an amazing chef I shall be doing back to try the fish can't wait

3  Thank Byfor
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I used to HATE wings, especially with pasta!! EW! But the third time in my life that I ate this duo was at Wingz n Tingz, and I was in love! Good service and good food....

2  Thank Rosa M