“Amazing!!!”
Review of Wingz -N- Tingz

Wingz -N- Tingz
Ranked #4 of 83 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wingz -N- Tingz; Friendly service, great wingz, great seafood, reasonably priced. "Come in and taste the difference"
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The service was outstanding, the food was great, and the entertainment was the best. For my gamers out there, the wings were OP!!! I went pretty much every day for 2weeks that last visit.

1  Thank Aquil H

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Ever since we booked our holiday I looked up where we could eat and I was desperate to go to Wingz. A small restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, the food was fantastic and the price was even better. We went twice on our trip but could have easily gone every night. The chicken was prepared with our choice of sauce in front of us and the turn around from ordering to being served our food was quick. There are also good deals on drinks. So if you are looking for fast, tasty, well priced food, Wingz and Tingz is the place to go!

1  Thank holidayjock
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The best wings i have had. excellent customer service, especially by Gina Clery the COOK.
The store is located in a great spot.i also, family orinated, every , little children love the wings and fries. For me the best thing on the menu is honey bbq wings and green fig salad and seasoned wings. ddelicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. local juice to die for just great, great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

1  Thank yasmin t
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I went there during my visit last year where the owners were the staff; it was very good. It seemed as though they upgraded and hired a cook and a waitress...I went once this visit and did not go back. Try it for yourself...The menu is limited...not too much of a variety. The owner is sweet but the food needs improvement.

1  Thank mflower275
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had green banana salad, fried fish.. Came with fresh salad. Also had the local guava juice.

Excellent ambience and you can sit with your friends long after you're done with your meal.

Food is great value for money, in my opinion. USD10-15 for meal and drink that fills

1  Thank portcastries