“Nice snack”
Review of Wingz -N- Tingz

Wingz -N- Tingz
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wingz -N- Tingz; Friendly service, great wingz, great seafood, reasonably priced. "Come in and taste the difference"
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My husband love junk food and this was his stop for a late night snack. Their honey BBQ wings were good.

1  Thank TrinidadChick

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I discovered this place about 3 weeks ago and have been back at least 4 times, I am hooked on their Hot and spicy wings and the fantastic green banana and saltfish salad all washed down with an ice cold Piton beer. They make all the sauces and there is usually a daily special on as well. its a small place and its amazing what they manage to do with such a small kitchen. You always get nice smiles from the staff and they are very helpful and friendly.

2  Thank Nick j
Reviewed July 23, 2012

The atmosphere was very laid-back, great for a lovely date. The wingz were the best I've ever had, very fresh and cooked to order. The king fish was amazing so flavor full and also very fresh. The mango juice mouthwatering with a little splash of Malibu it was great. Severus was spectacular, always had my order righ and on time. I went back every day for more! They were so good that my last day in St. Lucia I had to pick some up to bring back home to the USA so my whole family would taste how good they were... Would definitely recommend this place!!!

1  Thank Nros
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I attempted to have a bite here the second day at rodney bay but it was packed so I left....I returned the next day...the staff is very nice we got to sample their fresh juices like the passion fruit and the julie mango juice....u have to try the mango juice...so refreshing... the wingz were also delicious at a good price

2  Thank Livi_Seu
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Ate here 3 times during our stay in st lucia. Cracking wings, superb green banana & swordfish salad & excellent service.
Great value for money. Highly recommend it :-)

2  Thank Mariaandpete