Ok so this is not a flashy, posh hotel - some reviews describe it as run down which we think is very unkind, it is traditional and not slick modern.
It is a perfect location on the beach, the rooms are good and well fitted, the restaurant and bar on the decking are just lovely by day and by night. The food is plentiful, varied. and of good standard and does not pretend to be fine dining.
The staff are amazing; the reception staff are so helpful and everyone from the porters to the cleaners are friendly and always ask if everything is ok.
Never done all inclusive before but have to say this has been a very good experience and we will certainly consider it again as it was so little on top of the room only price we don't feel that we have to stay him every night if we feel like a change.
All in all a great place to stay in St Lucia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronted by one of the most popular beaches in St Lucia and backed by charismatic Rodney Bay, the St Lucian by Rex Resorts has an unrivalled location on the Caribbean shore of this beautiful island. By day, the focus is on the stunning sandy beach where the glistening Caribbean waters tempt paddlers, swimmers and sporting enthusiasts from their sun-loungers. Enjoy international cuisine at the Mariners Restaurant which affords spectacular views across the sea. After dinner, experience the unique mix of local and cosmopolitan nightlife at a choice of atmospheric bars in Rodney Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Lucian by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Lucian By Rex Hotel Castries
- St Lucian Rex Resorts
- Rex St Lucian
- St. Lucian By Rex Resorts St. Lucia/Gros Islet