A slightly delayed review of our stay here last October. We have always wanted to stay at East Winds mainly due to the glowing reviews it gets on TA and we were not disappointed. Our room was spotless - large and airy and the problems that we had with the air con were dealt with swiftly and with minimal disturbance. The complimentary welcome bowl of fruit and bottle of rum was a nice touch. The dining at night is a fairly formal affair; to be sitting listening to the waves lapping on the beach, whilst enjoying a 4 course dinner with a pianist playing the Steinway piano is a unique experience that we will both treasure.
East winds is a lovely resort, very quiet and intimate, with some of the friendliest and helpful staff that we have met. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, West Indies, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet