From the most we arrived and were offered cold towels and champagne/delicious rum punch by Charms we knew we were going to be looked after. All very friendly staff with good quality all inclusive catering. Unattended swim up bar is a great idea! Dinner entertainment every night and delicious fish nearly every day. We left feeling very relaxed and recharged. The deluxe suites with their own terrace overlooking the lovely landscaped gardens were a lovely way to relax in private in the or inks and early evening. I can see why there is so much repeat business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, West Indies, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet