Having had a very sad 2013, we gave ourselves a chance to 'refresh' for 2014. East Winds was a superb choice - absolutely gorgeous, everything we needed. The staff were all brilliant, would like to give special thanks to the boatman (twin of the sea!) who took us out in the Hobby Cat, it was great!!!! The food was excellent and the staff all friendly, kind and helpful, our 'Delux room with air con' was great - and spectacularly cleaned every day, again thankyou! We went whale/dolphin watching, not to be missed. We have visited Antigua - nowhere near as nice as St. Lucia, there we found the people not so friendly or the scenery so beautiful! Very impressed with so many sunbeds everywhere - double the amount needed for the guests staying! Even though the resort was full when we were there, it felt half full and was so very peaceful, so much space surrounding all! One thing though in the delux appartments, make sure you put on the light when going to the bathroom in the dark - half asleep, it is very easy to fall into the sunken shower/bath - which I did! Rectified the problem by leaving light on all night!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, West Indies, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your East Winds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds Inn St. Lucia/Gros Islet