Spent a week and never left the grounds. This all-inclusive has different food and good wine every meal.This resort will spoil you and is geared to the more reserved couples who like nice things. It is quiet and relaxing. You can fit in as many activities as you want or just relax by the pool bar. In the morning we took advantage of the open air exercise room and exercise stations then read by the ocean until we could enjoy the sunset. We never needed money for anything. The staff was perfect, the room was clean and had a sink & stocked refrig on the porch. The beach front units are smaller but have a better view. We were in room 11 which was a little to close the staff house noise, also had trouble with the beeping smoke alarm. It took 1 hour from the airport to arrive by taxi, but the views were nice. We were there in December and the water was not real blue as some other places but it was clean but not good for snorkeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, West Indies, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet