We spent our honeymoon at the East Winds Inn less than a week ago. The experience was everything we hope for and more. We have traveled to several islands in the Caribbean and St. Lucia is top 2 for sure. We have traveled to Hawaii, Mexico, the Carribbean and this ranks in the top 2 easily. This isn't your big hotel with 300 other guests who you will never talk to and find more annoying than anything. Your experience is met with friendly, attentive staff with welcoming guests as well. We made friends with our fellow visitors and staff.
We stayed in one of the Ocean view rooms and it is ideally located with feet from the beach and dining. The room isn't the largest room we ever stayed in but is the right size for everything we needed and would highly recommend it.
The food was absolutely excellent and we didn't want to leave it. Dinner is excellent and rivals any first class restaurant you will attend in Gros Islet.
I'll keep this review simple, we would definately return in the future. In the dozen or so trips we have taken this is only the second place we said we would ever return to. Stop reading reviews and book the hotel already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, West Indies, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet