We only booked our holiday to the East Winds Inn at short notice on personal recommendation and also from reading the reviews on Trip Advisor.
The hotel, accommodation and staff were superb but what we felt was most outstanding was the quality of food and the excellent presentation of it.
The music at lunch and evening dovetailed perfectly with the ambience of our surroundings.
There were showers on the beach but one small criticism is that there were no changing rooms and guests had to use the restrooms for this purpose.
A thoroughly enjoyable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, West Indies, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your East Winds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds Inn St. Lucia/Gros Islet