We retuned on December 4th another fabulous 10 days .
We were welcomed on arrival with champagne and all staff make you feel your returning to a wonderful house party
Great to see Ellie and Mavis and the jolly bar staff always ready to make a special cocktail!!
The food is really fabulous Paula's pancakes at breakfast and BBQ lunch with champagne and Steel band on the beach on Saturday wonderful
Jack enjoyed the Hobbycats even though the weather was so fabulous and hot very little wind!
Relaxed atmosphere and afternoon tea by the pool and sunset drinks just round the day off before a lovely diner in the thatched dinning room Sunday night pianist is wonderful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, West Indies, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet