We are just like the hundreds of others who have stayed at East Winds and absolutely loved it!
I looked at TripAdvisor for months trying to find the perfect place in St. Lucia for our honeymoon...we definitely found the right place! We were immediately greeted from the taxi with cold towels and delicious rum punch!
Not only were the rooms excellent, the food and staff were something you just don't see at many resorts. All meals were exceptional, with the highlight being each night's 4-course dinner and the Friday barbeque. The staff do everything in their power to accommodate you. Our flight back to the states was delayed and the manager even let us stay for lunch and even had the kitchen pack us a supper to eat on the plane! I don't think you'd get that at Sandals!
We didn't want a resort with hundreds of other couples and a "crammed" feeling. East Winds was perfect for us - quiet, secluded, and amazing drinks/food! Like other reviewers have said, if you want to party this is not the resort.
Beach activities were excellent! We sailed, kayaked, and snorkeled and had a great time playing soccer with the water sports guys!
We really have no complaints about East Winds and are looking forward to going back! We highly recommend the deluxe cottage!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet