“Simon Says Tour in St.Lucia - AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING”
Review of Simon Says Tours

Simon Says Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed December 5, 2012

First I want to say... Jimmy is AMAZING... I was so nervous about trying new things and he told me that I wouldn't be disappointed and he was so RIGHT!!!! I am so happy that my husband and I did the Simon Says Tour. The part I was most nervous about ended up being my favorite thing which was the mud bath. What an experience. The tour gives you such a variety of things to do from snorkeling, mud bath, YUMMY lunch and then the AMAZING waterfall. Back to the lunch.... I would go on the tour again just for the lunch from Simon's wife. That was the BEST food on the island. I wish I could get a bottle of that vinegar shipped to me .So YUMMY!!! Also, Shorty, Stan The Man and No problem were so enjoyable from beginning to end. That tour was the BEST decision I made during our honeymoon which will be a memory we will always treasure. THANK YOU SIMON and JIMMY!!!! One happy customer!!!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
in 83 reviews
in 20 reviews

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I booked Simon Says through email and despite our late departure from the cruise boat, he was waiting patiently at the end of the doc for us. I understand he has several buses but our group of 5 had a bus all to ourselves with Simon himself as the tour guide. We started out with a tour through the windy roads up and down the mountains of St. Lucia. It took about 90 minutes or so to get to where we were going. Along the way we stopped to get some fresh bananas right off the trees and when I went to purchase a water, Simon got it for us. He also stopped at a place in one of the towns and bought us a bag of fresh hot bread – fantastic! We stopped at an overlook and had refreshments provided by Simon. You could tell he knew everyone and was respected. He made sure everything was taken care of and the tour was great going to the mud bath, waterfall and volcano. Lunch was at his house and was a tasty local chicken dish prepared by his wife. After that we drove to a boat and got on board to go around the island and to the base of the Pitons for snorkeling. Here the trip went a bit sideways. We had a wardrobe malfunction with one of the boys and while my mom and I were handling it with a shop on the beach, the Simon Says boat left to go pick up other people. I didn’t realize they would be leaving us without any equipment. Since we couldn’t snorkel we just sat there on the beach for 20 minutes until they came back. The boy who had the swimsuit problem asked them for snorkel equipment but they had taken It somewhere else. So we didn’t get to do the small snorkel part of the trip which was a bit disappointing. Over all the excursion was great and I would recommend it. This last part of the excursion was without Simon.

1  Thank Tracy W
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This is a fantastic tour. We were picked up by speed boat at Sandals Grande and then went all the way to the south. We stopped at a few points for them to give a brief history and to point some things out. We took pictures in front of the Pitons, snorkeled at the black sand beach, visited the volcano, took a mud bath in the fountain of youth, went to the waterfalls and had lunch at Simons restaurant.

The whole operations runs very smoothly and everyone was very friendly and fun but also professional.

If you go to Saint Lucia, this is a must do! You see all the sites in a fun day.

2  Thank tracey824
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Simon is the real deal. The jokers that approach you on the beach claim the same. Book online and the price is the same (w/o Sandals taking their cut). Good tour, good people. And good lunch if you like caribbean food.

1  Thank rdoubles1