“Fantastic Fish”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2010

The Red Snapper here was great and so was the dessert. Loved it, friendly staff.

1  Thank Islandgirlep

Reviewed July 9, 2010

Ate here last night. The food was pretty good and a tad overpriced, but acceptable. The staff is friendly and attentive. There was live music, which I enjoyed and the atmosphere of the place is really pleasant. They didn't give you a whole lot for your money, but I wasn't looking for a big dinner anyway. The menu is limited in selection, but you'll find something to enjoy. It is worth a visit.

1  Thank Emale73
Reviewed June 23, 2010

My partner and I visited the Fire Grill in June after seeing a very appealing billboard of the steak they offered. The atmosphere was very trendy and hip yet still very romantic all at the same time. They had little grills at some of the table where you can cook your own food to your liking, very cool!

Drinks –
We arrived early at around 5:30PM and the kitchen does not open until 6PM so we sat in the bar area. I was completely blown away with the bottles of booze from one end of the restaurant to the other. Literally hundreds of bottles all lined up against the wall. Great cocktails, I had a Lime Daiquiri, very delish. The also offered us a small free sample of wine, very nice.

Food –
OMG, the best steak that I have every tried (well aside from my own cooking). Cooked perfectly; with just a little rose colour in the middle. I also had some shrimp, tasty, and some of their Farmer’s Fries.

Overall I would recommend this restaurant, we had 3 drinks, a Steak Combo dinner and a Hamburger with Fries and the bill was only $92USD; more than we would usually spend, but still very reasonable for the great food and service you get.

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed June 4, 2010

My colleague and I were in St Lucia for business, and we found ourselves over the 7 days eating at Fire Grill 5 times. They offer high quality, well prepared food at reasonable prices.

This restaurant would do great in the US. Had steak, pork, chicken and seafood dishes which were all great.

Staff were very friendly.

1  Thank gcam76
Reviewed June 4, 2010

A co-worker and I had to travel to St. Lucia on business and discovered this place the first day. We ended up going back several times during our trip and really enjoyed the food and service we were given. The best meal we had on the island and the roast beef lunch on Sunday was some of the best I've had in a long time. If you are going to be in St. Lucia over a period of time, I would recommend visiting the Fire Grill for dinner and drinks.

2  Thank Bittyman74