“Family Value and Pleasant Service”

Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Good menu for the kids. Friendly service. We needed to go to Rodney Bay to buy an extra pair of swim shorts and went dinner after shopping so very convenient. Kids enjoyed the ribs.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This is a must! The food was absolutely wonderful, staff were friendly, helpful and funny! Atmosphere was great and to be able to watch your food being cooked was a lovely experience too. Highly recommended! Your taste buds will hank you!!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

I love the location! It's right in the middle of Rodney Bay and close to many hotels and the beach, yet it has this intimate setting. The staff are really friendly and accommodating and the service is very quick. The food is certainly delicious and perfectly cooked but I wish the portions were larger though- especially at that price :(

Reviewed July 3, 2014

My husband and I ate here on the last night of the St Lucia Jazz Festival 2014 while they were hosting the closing festival event. The food was good; but not better than in Gros Islet. But the atmosphere was not the best located right by a busy street.

The restuarant is just not laid out very well for a large crowd - you walk in right in front of the band, the lounge on the other side and are escorted thru a very narrow passageway next to a long bar to get to your table. The tables are rattan w/glass tops - pretty but too uncomfortable to lay your arms down. Once seated, you only have a side view of the band.

The portions are large - my husband was served his side of macaroni in a small casserole dish! The taramisu was great. However, the service slowed down considerably once the restaurant started filling up. We went early at 7pm and got in with no reservations.

We asked if we could be seated in the lounge area once our meal was over and were accomodated with 2 chairs they brought for us.
However, everyone else was sitting on bar stools or standing right in front of us and our view of the band/stage was even worse than at the table. The area outside provided more space with picnic tables and a large screen which is pretty much the only way you could see the entertainment inside. By the time we figured this out, all the seating was filled.

But on the positive side, the drinks were good and the cheapest we had anywhere else on the island - less than $10 US for my pina colada and a long island iced tea for my husband.

However, for $290 EC which is $107.40 US; I expected more.
No taxis outside when we left a little after 10pm; but there's a taxi stand about 2 blocks back up the street toward the Rodney Bay Mall.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Dinner was Lobster Bisque and grilled shrimp. The food was fresh and well prepared by the Chef. What topped off a wonderful evening, was football on a big screen within the lovely ambiance. I'm definitely returning.