“Average”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2014

The food was good though I thought it was over-priced. The service was a little inattentive and the restaurant too noisy for my taste on the night that we visited.

ChefBobo, General Manager at Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Good Day Peter

Thank you for you review and good comments on the food. I guess that as you visited in January being one of our most busy months the restaurant would have been a little noisy and as our staff are usually very attentive I'm sorry if the staff had a lot to attend to on the evening of your visit and maybe slipped a little on your service. I wish you all the best and hope you can come a visit us again at the Fire Grill some time soon.

Service Marketing & Events Director

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Chef BoBo also owns the Edge,the Starfish and the Cockpit Pub (all at the Hamrony Suites hotel). The food is excellent quality which to many of us who travelt he carribean means a lot. The meat is grade A angus beef from the States so it is very good and prepared perfectly. We were surpised at the quality and the food never disappointed in any of his reataurants including the FireGrill.

Dear Julie

Its a pleasure to read such a great review where you mention all three of our restaurants and what great food and service we offer at all locations. It would be great to have you visit again and we await your return.

Service Marketing and Events Director

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We ate here for our Xmas dinner. The surf and turf was unbelievable. We returned later in the week so that my husband could have it again! Not cheap , but worth paying for great food and excellent service .

Dear Chickpea

It was great to read how much you really liked our food and service. Im glad we could be a part of you Christmas celebrations. As you said we are not cheap but you pay for what you get as they say.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

This must be owned by a south african as its the first time i have had steak that good since visiting Joburg. the enviroment is great service is good food was awesome but it all comes a cost which it was worth every penny in my opinion

Dear Stuart

Thank you for taking the time to write and review your experience at the Fire Grill Steak House. I do get asked every night if I am South African But I am English. You are completely right though we do serve some of the best Steaks available and I'm glad you agree. We hope to see you again sometime.

Best Wishes

Peter

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The best steak on the island! Fire Grill is set in a great restaurant set up - if you go you must order the steak! They bring out to you a large selection of sauces to try with your steak & chips!

Utterly divine! We've been twice already & plan to go again soon!

Dear Steph

I would like to thank you for your review and i am really pleased you decided to share your experience with others. We look forward to seeing you again.

Service Marketing and Events Director