“Great place to eat and hang out!”

Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I would come back just for the service now imagine how much I did enjoy the food and atmosphere! Great service with an incredible wide variety or locally blended sauces!

ChefBobo, General Manager at Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Hi Regie Boy

I'm very pleased to hear that you had a great experience at the Fire Grill and we hope to see you again soon.

Many Thanks

Service Marketing & Events Director

There are newer reviews for Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Everytime I visit St. Lucia, I make sure I stop at Fire Grill. They have a great menu, many items to choose.. Full bar service. Very clean environment, that say's alot for a resturant..

Jorge

we appreciate that you take the time to let other know about your experience at the Fire Grill its great to have you visit us when your on Island and we hope to see you again soon.

Many Thanks

Service Marketing and Events Director

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Frequent business traveler to St. Lucia. We ALWAYS eat at the Fire Grill for a few different reasons: the food is consistently top notch, the atmosphere is fun, good bar, and the people are superb. Peter, the General Manager, has always taken care of us and is mostly seen checking on guests and making sure everything is to people's satisfaction. Very personable. I am from Texas, so I am a bit of a steak snob and this place has awesome steaks! Cant go wrong with the pork chop or sides either. We take business guests here frequently and everyone is always impressed and leaves happy. They remember your name and treat you really well at the Fire Grill. Best place in St. Lucia hands down in my opinion. - Brian

Good Day Brian

Its great when you and your work colleagues come to St Lucia and visit us at the Fire Grill Its great to read your review and we thank you for all your support and custom.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My boyfriend and i shared a dinner with local family members at Fire Grill Steak House on Saturday June 22nd. The atmosphere was nice and cozy, but yet kid friendly. We were greeted at the door and walked to a table. We were offered both menus ( dinner and early bird special) which was nice. We all enjoyed our food (fresh, and hot) I left stuffed could barely walk....LOL But i would have like to see more local choice and more choices for vegetarians.

Overall i enjoyed the food and the staff. Also had a great special on Beer. :)

Hi Roxanne

Thank you for your visit ti the Fire Grill and your great review you took the time to write for us. It was a pleasure to serve you and your family. We do try to offer a few local choices, the Vegetables are local the Fish is local and the Piton Beer is local aswell... lol We hope to see you back at the Fire Grill again sometime.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

As a traveling sales person, I'm always looking for a comfortable, peaceful and family oriented restaurant. In this case, Fire Grill & Lounge Bar has become my "Cheers" type of place.

The friendly staff, the greetings, the people that you meet at the bar and lounge area, the daily selection of finger foods to the suculent well prepared dishes, at all pirce levels, and last but not least, to my knowledge, the best selection of "Rum" and high shelve liqours in the island.

In a "nut shell" the place to visit.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
ChefBobo, General Manager at Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

"Cheers" To you to Vincent

It is always a pleasure when we see your back to visit even though its only for a short visit. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we hope to see you again soon.