“Great steaks” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar

Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar
Ranked #22 of 76 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Caribbean, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
barry, wales
“Great steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

a little expensive but great steaks and sides and a great set up comfy sofas in waiting area and great bar area and good service and host.

Visited June 2013
ChefBobo, General Manager at Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your great review and taking the time to let other know. We are very pleased you had a really good evening at the Fire Grill

We hope to see you again sometime

• Polish first
“best evening of the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Service was incredible, some of the sweetest people we've met on the island. The atmosphere and set up of the restaurant was modern and so beautiful. Then our food came out and we all raved about each of our plates and sides. I recommend the burgers, farm fries, corn of the cob, and potato gratin(x10000000) just out of the things I tried. They even called a taxi for us and during our wait served us complimentary drinks!! Do yourself a favor and experience this place!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
ChefBobo, General Manager at Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
What Great Guests

Thank you for choosing the Fire Grill and on our first day back open since we closed for vacation. I am very please that we could impress you so much, with the food and staff It was a pleasure speaking with you and I'm glad you had time to have a drink with me in the lounge before your driver came. At the Fire Grill we try to make all our customers have a special experience and I am thankful for those that take the time to write on Tripadvisor and let others know. We hope to see you again sometime and wish you and your family a great stay in St Lucia.

Warm Regards

Eurobbean Foods
Takoma Park, Maryland
“really good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I loved the food. Try and come there before 6 to avail an evening special for special rates. everyone is friendly and I love the blazing fire that greets you as you make your way up those wooden stairs

Visited April 2013
ChefBobo, General Manager at Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Guest

We are very pleased you took the time to write your review on tripadvisor and would like to thank you for your good comments. We hope to see you again at the Fire Grill Steak House soon.

Service marketing & Events Director
Saskatchewan
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Was okay but fairly pricey. Portions were large enough but you had to get sides extra. Service was poor, basically got our wine, then our food then were ignored!

Visited March 2013
ChefBobo, General Manager at Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

I'm very sorry to hear that you experience was not to standard I wish that you had notified me of any problems that you experienced on the night. We thank you for your visit to the FIre Grill Steak House.

Many Thanks

London, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere, average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Service was friendly and efficient. I was there for the wrap up event for Jazz. Carl Gustave and his band were awesome, and the atmosphere was fun. I had the mahi mahi grilled which was very dry and overpriced - a disappointment. I didn't send it back because it was late, I'd just got off a plane, so wanted to get on with it. Maybe I was just unlucky. Would return for drinks, but not to eat.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Dear Guest

Im glad you managed to see the closing of or Jazz event although I'm very sorry the Mahi Mahi was not upto our usual standard I only wish that you had brought this to my attention on the evening and I would have made our chef change it for straight away so you would not have to wait. I do hope you can visit the Fire Grill Steak House again some time and we can make amends for this mistake.