“Most amazing short ribs I've ever eaten”

Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
New York, NY
“Most amazing short ribs I've ever eaten”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The short ribs here were seriously the best I've ever had. They were extremely high quality and worth the price.

However, we went back the next day to order from the "early bird" menu (before 7:00 pm) and it was not nearly as good. I got the tiniest burger I've ever seen.

Order from the regular menu and it's worth it.

Visited October 2012

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“great food”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great food, great customer service, location could be better but well worth the little walk. would recommend as good value for money as well

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely Food”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a nice dinner in this restaurant one night. I had a whole lobster which one was cooked nicely, my wife had the aged slow cooked ribs of beef without the bone, it was amazing! Good quality, service was a bit slow, but you can forgive them if its sooo nice. Price is ok! We had nice time, we also spoke to the owner, who has got another two restaurant around. Its definitely worth for visiting! Lovely food!

• Visited September 2012
“BEST EVER!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I loved ALL the dipping sauces!! It was one of the best meals I have ever had in my life! The atmosphere was fantastic! The service was ALRIGHT, but the meal made up for it!

Visited October 2011
Castries, St. Lucia
“No mote that average”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Food is average, even if overpriced for the quality. Service is terrible. Way too fast. No time to seat down and you are agressively asked to order drink and food. I was there at 8.30 pm, I was obliged to oeder ina hurry, I had noy even the time to finish my dish that they were cleaning the premises, putting the chairs on the table, etc... It was 9.30. It is supposed to be the best holidays area of St. Lucia. If you want to have time to savour your dinner, to chosse the main and the desserts, to chat with your girlfrient, this is defi itely NOT the pace to be.

Visited September 2012