My new husband and I just got back from a 10 day stay at Calabash Cove. We got married on the beach with our parents as our only guests. It was perfect...everything we had hoped for. It took a lot of faith on my part that the resort would pull it off, but Jennifer the wedding planner is great and knows what she is doing. The ceremony set up was perfect. The tropical bouquet I recieved as part of the wedding package was prettier than any arrangement I have ever seen. The dinner reception in the restaurant was delicious and they had a nice cake for us. If you are looking for a very intimate wedding or honeymoon, this is the place. Most of the guests are honeymooners and we also saw a wedding on the pier that was wonderful as well. It is quiet, the staff is beyond friendly and upbeat, and the massages were to die for. I would highly recommend this as a wedding location and honeymoon spot for the couple that wants to relax in the sun, eat 5 star meals and enjoy each other. They planned it all. All I had to do was show and and look good:) I will be adding pictures of the wedding soon. The resort also arranged a spectacular photographer named Mikael Lamber. His photos were beyond what we had hoped for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gently sloping, tropical beachfront on the northwest coast of the island, Calabash Cove is one of just a select few five-star resorts on St. Lucia. Nestled in the sheltered bay of Bonaire Estate, Calabash Cove is perched on a hillside sloping gently towards the Caribbean Sea, where cool ocean breezes provide a wonderful respite and the turquoise sea is offset by the vibrant green of tropical vegetation and views of Walcott Island. A private beach and nearby coral reef provide the perfect place to rest, reflect and dream. The resort has been designed with great care to complement and exist in harmony with the beauty of the natural surroundings. The main buildings of the hotel, such as the lobby, restaurant, bar, sanctuary, and infinity pool with waterfall lie on a slope, with the villas in the midst of lush vegetation perfectly situated to view nightly sunsets. The natural elements of earth, wind, light and water are represented in the exotic wood, stone and natural materials used in the composition of the buildings. The peaceful and tranquil gardens, under the care of one of the finest landscape architects in the Caribbean, have been created to capture and optimize the natural splendor of the area and are filled with vibrant, fragrant flowers set amid groves of trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, West Indies, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Calabash Cove Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calabash Cove Hotel Gros Islet
- Calabash Cove Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Gros Islet