My wife and I stayed here in July, 2009. We stumbled across it on the internet. We have been all over Europe, Hawaii, Austrailia, etc. This vacation was the most relaxating one I have ever had. The only 5 star restaraunt on the island is in this hotel. We stayed in cottage 5, which is all by itself on the waterfront. Your own plunge pool, outside shower, the food, service, hospitality, etc were second to none. We felt like royalty. Barbara, Chris,Dwayne, Skittles, the whole staff took excellent care of us. We had dinner on the board walk, breakfast served on our deck, massages on our deck, and great recommedations from the staff on where to go. This was truly our best vacation ever. You can contact us [--] in Louisiana, U.S. Steven or Leanne Lea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gently sloping, tropical beachfront on the northwest coast of the island, Calabash Cove is one of just a select few five-star resorts on St. Lucia. Nestled in the sheltered bay of Bonaire Estate, Calabash Cove is perched on a hillside sloping gently towards the Caribbean Sea, where cool ocean breezes provide a wonderful respite and the turquoise sea is offset by the vibrant green of tropical vegetation and views of Walcott Island. A private beach and nearby coral reef provide the perfect place to rest, reflect and dream. The resort has been designed with great care to complement and exist in harmony with the beauty of the natural surroundings. The main buildings of the hotel, such as the lobby, restaurant, bar, sanctuary, and infinity pool with waterfall lie on a slope, with the villas in the midst of lush vegetation perfectly situated to view nightly sunsets. The natural elements of earth, wind, light and water are represented in the exotic wood, stone and natural materials used in the composition of the buildings. The peaceful and tranquil gardens, under the care of one of the finest landscape architects in the Caribbean, have been created to capture and optimize the natural splendor of the area and are filled with vibrant, fragrant flowers set amid groves of trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Calabash Cove Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calabash Cove Hotel Gros Islet
- Calabash Cove Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Gros Islet