We have traveled to most of the islands and this small boutique resort is now one of our island favorites. We were a party of four and one couple stayed in one of the cottages and the other in a swim-up suite. Both rooms were awesome, furnishings are a little worn but no complaints!!! We had the best of both worlds with the cottage close to the sandy private beach and the other room right on the pool. The views out of this infinity pool and most of the resort are truly stunning. We now have pictures of those views on our screen savers!!
The restaurant was incredible with a different "nightly" special each night we were there. Drinks before dinner were enjoyed while looking out at that fantastic view with beautiful sunsets! We used room service for breakfasts and the service was excellent with food perfectly delivered in a timely manner. We ate lunches at the pool and the food did not disappoint. We slept, ate, and drank a lot with no hassles, what a great week we had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The entire staff was exceptionally friendly and knew our names. They went above and beyond to be sure our expectations were exceeded. We picked this resort to relax and "relax" we did!!!!! We only left the property twice in eight days and could not have been happier!!!!
Also, I highly recommend the helicopter transfer services!!!
Small equals no crowd, very little walking, personalized service, and lots of privacy! Relax, relax, relax!!!!!!!!!!!!! No disappointments here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gently sloping, tropical beachfront on the northwest coast of the island, Calabash Cove is one of just a select few five-star resorts on St. Lucia. Nestled in the sheltered bay of Bonaire Estate, Calabash Cove is perched on a hillside sloping gently towards the Caribbean Sea, where cool ocean breezes provide a wonderful respite and the turquoise sea is offset by the vibrant green of tropical vegetation and views of Walcott Island. A private beach and nearby coral reef provide the perfect place to rest, reflect and dream. The resort has been designed with great care to complement and exist in harmony with the beauty of the natural surroundings. The main buildings of the hotel, such as the lobby, restaurant, bar, sanctuary, and infinity pool with waterfall lie on a slope, with the villas in the midst of lush vegetation perfectly situated to view nightly sunsets. The natural elements of earth, wind, light and water are represented in the exotic wood, stone and natural materials used in the composition of the buildings. The peaceful and tranquil gardens, under the care of one of the finest landscape architects in the Caribbean, have been created to capture and optimize the natural splendor of the area and are filled with vibrant, fragrant flowers set amid groves of trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, West Indies, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Calabash Cove Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calabash Cove Hotel Gros Islet
- Calabash Cove Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Gros Islet