After 32 years of being absent from my beautiful country, I decided to take a trip back, I booked my vacation with vacations to go/ all inclusive, what a great choice I made. although I was the only single person there it was still a WONDERFUL treat. From the moment I arrive at this resort i knew this was a perfect choice. I had salt fish and cucumbers with a side of fresh fruits every morning, I Never got tired of the sun coming up over the water or the sun setting in the evening from my room.
The staff was incredible down to the pool cleaner, they remembered my name, there was always someone there to greet you, and even treated my guest with respect. This was a great way to re-introduce myself to my home. THANKS EVERYONE and sorry my review was so late coming!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gently sloping, tropical beachfront on the northwest coast of the island, Calabash Cove is one of just a select few five-star resorts on St. Lucia. Nestled in the sheltered bay of Bonaire Estate, Calabash Cove is perched on a hillside sloping gently towards the Caribbean Sea, where cool ocean breezes provide a wonderful respite and the turquoise sea is offset by the vibrant green of tropical vegetation and views of Walcott Island. A private beach and nearby coral reef provide the perfect place to rest, reflect and dream. The resort has been designed with great care to complement and exist in harmony with the beauty of the natural surroundings. The main buildings of the hotel, such as the lobby, restaurant, bar, sanctuary, and infinity pool with waterfall lie on a slope, with the villas in the midst of lush vegetation perfectly situated to view nightly sunsets. The natural elements of earth, wind, light and water are represented in the exotic wood, stone and natural materials used in the composition of the buildings. The peaceful and tranquil gardens, under the care of one of the finest landscape architects in the Caribbean, have been created to capture and optimize the natural splendor of the area and are filled with vibrant, fragrant flowers set amid groves of trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Calabash Cove Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calabash Cove Hotel Gros Islet
- Calabash Cove Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Gros Islet