“Wonderful local day spa”

Touch Therapies Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Have you ever wanted to relax in a serene tropical spa? Whether you are on vacation or live in St. Lucia look to Touch Therapies Day Spa – as your peaceful getaway, spiritual rejuvenation for mind and body, there's a spa vacation where it can all come together for you. Discover the life-enriching, soul-soothing, enduring effects of the spa lifestyle. At Touch Therapies Day Spa our mission is to deliver Massage Therapy, Facials, Nail Care and Body Treatments in a relaxed, professional manner in order to provide our clients with the ultimate in customer service and unique treatments to promote health and well being. Let our licensed therapists take you into Touch Therapies’ own little world. We offer the same wonderful services that you’d expect from a spa resort at a fraction of the price. We also offer a COMPLIMENTARY pick up and drop off service from any hotel from the north of the island to Castries. Step through our doors and leave everything else behind
Reviewed July 10, 2014

If ever you want the peace and quiet of a small spa rather than the large hotel spas book an appointment at Touch Therapies. I use Tameka she senses your pain and massages and manipulates all of your problem areas. I post a horrible review of Health and Beauty Spa, and this is where I went to get the awful spa treatment out of my mind. There is no comparison of the two spas. Give yourself a gift of wellness and serenity by going there. I also have started to get my manicures and pedicures there as well. I have not tried the facials but I am sure they are divine. Oh I almost forgot, the body scrub they use is so wonderful all natural products that smell and feel so good. Prices are very fair and they have weekly and monthly specials.

1  Thank starroflacosta
sun34, Manager at Touch Therapies Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and we are delighted that your experience was so enjoyable. kind regards tessa

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The staff at touch therapies are the best. From the time you enter, until the time you leave, you are treated like family. All hats off to Tessa and the people working there. You must try this out. They also have another location at the Bay Gardens Resort in Rodney Bay. My advice, give the money local and try this "off the tourist" wonderful place. Again, WELL JOB DONE!!

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Touch Therapies is a great place to go for your massages! I made an appointment for the 7th of April but my girlfriend took too long to get dressed, so we missed our appointment haha. However, their manager Aloy, was very warm and accommodating, that he rescheduled us for the following day. Bearing in mind, my girlfriends birthday was the 7th and I'm the 8th which is today, he was able to make us both feel special.

I was able to keep contact with Aloy (Branch Manager) via BBM (Blackberry Messenger) which I found to be very convenient despite the time of day it was.

My girlfriend and I arrived and we were attended to with the necessary forms to fill out, verifying any medical conditions we may have so the staff would know how to handle us if anything.

From there, Aloy took us to the therapeutic room where we had to prepare for treatment. He attended to every last enquiry that we had. Our massages were excellent. We did a 50min massage, that was just breathtaking. I ended up dozing of a bit that when I was told my massage was done, it felt like 20mins. Haha.

Well my girlfriend is doing her mani and pedi and she looks very focused haha.

Only thing I will probably recommend to Aloy is to advise his staff when a guest walk through the doors, they need to be more enthusiastic about meeting them and engage in some conversation. The staff seems to be a bit conservative.

If they don't try to talk, we the guests/ clients tend to be a little uncomfortable. Staff need to introduce themselves likewise. Other than, the service was very good.

I highly recommend #TOUCHTHERAPIES! Guys, you were great! I even told my girlfriend that my masseuse was excellent and we would visit again. Never got her name though.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I live in SLU and always run out of time for the 3 hour spa treatments, I use TT for quick pedi or deep cleansing facials on the go. But I also know they do parties and couples massages, surely have to check that out sometime. I also become a regular for Waxing as it's professional and fast, I tried before and the results were not the same :) thanks for convincing me other wise TT team. I also got to experience massage, facial and pedi for my bday (it was like 2 hrs long) at the sister spa La Mer at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, very relaxing fun time. Thanks for the good times, and see you soon :)

1  Thank 2104Anna
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Since my original review I have returned to Touch Therapies several times. I'm glad that I gave it another chance as it appears the staff was just having an off day during my initial visit. Touch Therapies is my favorite place to go for massages. Both Tessa and Theresa are incredibly gifted massage therapists. I recently tried the express facial which left my skin baby soft.

Touch Therapies has very reasonable prices, especially compared to services in the US. Check out the Facebook page for the weekly specials.

1  Thank ccesq