“Best massages in town”

Touch Therapies Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Have you ever wanted to relax in a serene tropical spa? Whether you are on vacation or live in St. Lucia look to Touch Therapies Day Spa – as your peaceful getaway, spiritual rejuvenation for mind and body, there's a spa vacation where it can all come together for you. Discover the life-enriching, soul-soothing, enduring effects of the spa lifestyle. At Touch Therapies Day Spa our mission is to deliver Massage Therapy, Facials, Nail Care and Body Treatments in a relaxed, professional manner in order to provide our clients with the ultimate in customer service and unique treatments to promote health and well being. Let our licensed therapists take you into Touch Therapies’ own little world. We offer the same wonderful services that you’d expect from a spa resort at a fraction of the price. We also offer a COMPLIMENTARY pick up and drop off service from any hotel from the north of the island to Castries. Step through our doors and leave everything else behind
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Since my original review I have returned to Touch Therapies several times. I'm glad that I gave it another chance as it appears the staff was just having an off day during my initial visit. Touch Therapies is my favorite place to go for massages. Both Tessa and Theresa are incredibly gifted massage therapists. I recently tried the express facial which left my skin baby soft.

Touch Therapies has very reasonable prices, especially compared to services in the US. Check out the Facebook page for the weekly specials.

1  Thank ccesq

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We absolutely loved Touch Therapies Day Spa. We were told about this little piece of heaven by our Air Transat Representative. We made reservations with Tessa, the owner, who offers to pick you up and drive you back to your hotel free of charge. We felt instant relaxation walking into the spa, with it's enchanting decor and fragances. We liked our first spa treatment - (1hr relaxation massages) that we immediately booked another treatment for later on in the week (sugar body scrub). The prices for these expert treatmens are very affordable and the staff was very professional and friendly. A MUST DO while in St. Lucia! Thanks again Tessa, we truly enjoyed ourselves!
Chantal from Montreal

1  Thank Chantal T
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I rarely visit St Lucia without a stop at Touch Therapies. I spent a few hours there on Monday and as usual, an excellent experience. Johnetta attended to me and she was courteous, friendly, warm and did a professional job. If I was in St Lucia the following day I would have returned! Thanks again Tessa and Johnetta!!

sun34, Owner at Touch Therapies Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your comments about Touch Therapies Day Spa and we are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again in st Lucia .
Kind regards
Tessa

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I'm temporarily residing in St. Lucia so I was looking for a place to get my nails done every couple of weeks. I had a coupon so I decided to try Touch Therapy. I made an appointment a week in advance. I showed up at the scheduled time but they seemed to be unprepared for my arrival. After giving my name at the desk, I was asked to take a seek. The staff member then looked around and realized that there were no seats available. She then cavalierly said, "Oh, I don't know where you would sit." I stood at the front desk and filled out an intake form. Another staff member told me she would be with me in a few minutes. She walked in and out of the spa several times. After 25 minutes of waiting without being offered so much as a glass of water, I decided to leave. She was outside eating lunch and talking with another staff member. Since the concept of customer service is completely foreign at Touch Therapy, I will be spending my money elsewhere.

3  Thank ccesq
sun34, Owner at Touch Therapies Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Hi Ms , Thank you so much for your review on Touch Therapies Day Spa . We do sincerely apologize that you had that experience . It was an extremely busy time and your Therapist was running a bit behind schedule . Let me assure you that what you experienced is not a norm for us. We are extremely glad that you took up our offer to experience us one more time . We look forward to seeing you soon. And feel free to comment after your next experience

Reviewed October 13, 2012

When i went to Touch Therapies with some friends for waxing, it seemed a very unprofessional place. We all had a waxing treatment which left us with some unsightly scaring across our eyebrows, . We were very disappointed and will not be returning.

1  Thank Emily H

Hi , Thank you so much for your review on Touch Therapies Day Spa . We do sincerely apologize that you had that experience . Let me assure you that what you experienced is not a norm for us. We are extremely glad that you took up our offer to experience us one more time . We look forward to seeing you soon. And feel free to comment after your next experience