“Wish I could get there more often”

Touch Therapies Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Have you ever wanted to relax in a serene tropical spa? Whether you are on vacation or live in St. Lucia look to Touch Therapies Day Spa – as your peaceful getaway, spiritual rejuvenation for mind and body, there's a spa vacation where it can all come together for you. Discover the life-enriching, soul-soothing, enduring effects of the spa lifestyle. At Touch Therapies Day Spa our mission is to deliver Massage Therapy, Facials, Nail Care and Body Treatments in a relaxed, professional manner in order to provide our clients with the ultimate in customer service and unique treatments to promote health and well being. Let our licensed therapists take you into Touch Therapies’ own little world. We offer the same wonderful services that you’d expect from a spa resort at a fraction of the price. We also offer a COMPLIMENTARY pick up and drop off service from any hotel from the north of the island to Castries. Step through our doors and leave everything else behind
st. johns
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wish I could get there more often”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I rarely visit St Lucia without a stop at Touch Therapies. I spent a few hours there on Monday and as usual, an excellent experience. Johnetta attended to me and she was courteous, friendly, warm and did a professional job. If I was in St Lucia the following day I would have returned! Thanks again Tessa and Johnetta!!

Visited February 2013
sun34, Owner at Touch Therapies Day Spa, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your comments about Touch Therapies Day Spa and we are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again in st Lucia .
Kind regards
Tessa

Gros Islet, St. Lucia
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Not even if it were free”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I'm temporarily residing in St. Lucia so I was looking for a place to get my nails done every couple of weeks. I had a coupon so I decided to try Touch Therapy. I made an appointment a week in advance. I showed up at the scheduled time but they seemed to be unprepared for my arrival. After giving my name at the desk, I was asked to take a seek. The staff member then looked around and realized that there were no seats available. She then cavalierly said, "Oh, I don't know where you would sit." I stood at the front desk and filled out an intake form. Another staff member told me she would be with me in a few minutes. She walked in and out of the spa several times. After 25 minutes of waiting without being offered so much as a glass of water, I decided to leave. She was outside eating lunch and talking with another staff member. Since the concept of customer service is completely foreign at Touch Therapy, I will be spending my money elsewhere.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank ccesq
sun34, Owner at Touch Therapies Day Spa, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Hi Ms , Thank you so much for your review on Touch Therapies Day Spa . We do sincerely apologize that you had that experience . It was an extremely busy time and your Therapist was running a bit behind schedule . Let me assure you that what you experienced is not a norm for us. We are extremely glad that you took up our offer to experience us one more time . We look forward to seeing you soon. And feel free to comment after your next experience
Castries
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Never going back”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

When i went to Touch Therapies with some friends for waxing, it seemed a very unprofessional place. We all had a waxing treatment which left us with some unsightly scaring across our eyebrows, . We were very disappointed and will not be returning.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Emily H
Hi , Thank you so much for your review on Touch Therapies Day Spa . We do sincerely apologize that you had that experience . Let me assure you that what you experienced is not a norm for us. We are extremely glad that you took up our offer to experience us one more time . We look forward to seeing you soon. And feel free to comment after your next experience
Edmonton, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“SOOOOO Relaxing!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

All I have to say is, "You gotta try it out". I visited Touch Therapies at the beginning of the month for a couple's massage with my husband. The skills of the therapists were great, the lighting of the room and the soft music really relaxes you. Oh, and lets not even talk about the price. I think they have one of the best prices on island. What are you waiting for? Get going n give them a call!!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank GussieGrim
Castries, St. Lucia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Touch Therapy Day Spa - The Experience”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

By Claudia Alex

I ambled into Touch Therapies Day Spa on a rainy, dreary Thursday, feeling just as lackluster as the weather looked. Very exhausted and tired to the bone. It had been a punishing two weeks at the office and my body had just about taken all it could. I was at the point where every muscle, every sinew was complaining.

Shortly before I had dialed Touch Therapies Day Spa at 452 9901. Tessa Clement's voice was friendly and welcoming at the other end of the line, extending to me that much desired invitation to come experience Touch Therapies Day Spa right away. I couldn't believe how easily I was accommodated without an appointment but then, that's all part of their signature service.

As with anything new, this first experience held exciting appeal for me, the spa a new world to discover. A gift yet to be unwrapped or an expectation yet to be realized. Then I stepped through the door of Touch Therapies Day Spa.

Lovely Naila was on her feet the moment I walked in and approached the reception desk. In no time at all I found myself comfortably seated, sipping on a steaming cup of hot cinnamon tea, just perfect for a rainy day. The well put together décor, decidedly inducing relaxation,enhanced by the soft tones of music floating somewhere above the room, soon put me at ease. I awaited my Swedish massage from the renowned Victoria Brizio, the expert behind the Pure Oasis Line of All Natural Health and Beauty products. (Though when you meet Victoria as I did, you'll never guess at first, the brilliance behind her calm, unassuming, very polite deposition).

For those of us who do not know yet, a Swedish massage or any other bodywork at Touch Therapies Day Spa could be enhanced with the right blend of essential oils, matched to meet your very own personal needs. Essential Oils such as Frankincense, Orange, and Lavender to name a few in the varied range will get your worn out body and mind invigorated, rejuvenated and relaxed. Back on your feet and rearing to go back into 'the ring' once more, as was proven to me in a matter of 60 minutes under the effortless, magical touch of Victoria’s experienced hands honed over almost 20 years as an internationally trained therapist.Too many times upon visiting Spas I have felt like a generic product who was just taken through an automatic process without the staff of the Spa ever connecting with my personal needs. Ever felt that way? Touch Therapies Day Spa takes the commercial edge off the Spa business by focusing on individual
well-being. I'll be sure to return for my Signature Body Mud Wrap Programme just in time for the carnival season. Dear reader this offer is open to you too. Aren't we all longing to look fabulous and feel great for the carnival season? Touch Therapies Day Spa stands out as the only spa yet to answer to this call. See you guys there soon. (Touch Therapies Day Spa is located at Reduit/Rodney Bay near Volney's Gas Station. (touchtherapies@gmail.com, bbpin 2362E8CC, 452 9901,4885940).

Visited May 2012