“Touch Therapy Day Spa - The Experience”

Touch Therapies Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Have you ever wanted to relax in a serene tropical spa? Whether you are on vacation or live in St. Lucia look to Touch Therapies Day Spa – as your peaceful getaway, spiritual rejuvenation for mind and body, there's a spa vacation where it can all come together for you. Discover the life-enriching, soul-soothing, enduring effects of the spa lifestyle. At Touch Therapies Day Spa our mission is to deliver Massage Therapy, Facials, Nail Care and Body Treatments in a relaxed, professional manner in order to provide our clients with the ultimate in customer service and unique treatments to promote health and well being. Let our licensed therapists take you into Touch Therapies’ own little world. We offer the same wonderful services that you’d expect from a spa resort at a fraction of the price. We also offer a COMPLIMENTARY pick up and drop off service from any hotel from the north of the island to Castries. Step through our doors and leave everything else behind
Reviewed May 22, 2012

By Claudia Alex

I ambled into Touch Therapies Day Spa on a rainy, dreary Thursday, feeling just as lackluster as the weather looked. Very exhausted and tired to the bone. It had been a punishing two weeks at the office and my body had just about taken all it could. I was at the point where every muscle, every sinew was complaining.

Shortly before I had dialed Touch Therapies Day Spa at 452 9901. Tessa Clement's voice was friendly and welcoming at the other end of the line, extending to me that much desired invitation to come experience Touch Therapies Day Spa right away. I couldn't believe how easily I was accommodated without an appointment but then, that's all part of their signature service.

As with anything new, this first experience held exciting appeal for me, the spa a new world to discover. A gift yet to be unwrapped or an expectation yet to be realized. Then I stepped through the door of Touch Therapies Day Spa.

Lovely Naila was on her feet the moment I walked in and approached the reception desk. In no time at all I found myself comfortably seated, sipping on a steaming cup of hot cinnamon tea, just perfect for a rainy day. The well put together décor, decidedly inducing relaxation,enhanced by the soft tones of music floating somewhere above the room, soon put me at ease. I awaited my Swedish massage from the renowned Victoria Brizio, the expert behind the Pure Oasis Line of All Natural Health and Beauty products. (Though when you meet Victoria as I did, you'll never guess at first, the brilliance behind her calm, unassuming, very polite deposition).

For those of us who do not know yet, a Swedish massage or any other bodywork at Touch Therapies Day Spa could be enhanced with the right blend of essential oils, matched to meet your very own personal needs. Essential Oils such as Frankincense, Orange, and Lavender to name a few in the varied range will get your worn out body and mind invigorated, rejuvenated and relaxed. Back on your feet and rearing to go back into 'the ring' once more, as was proven to me in a matter of 60 minutes under the effortless, magical touch of Victoria’s experienced hands honed over almost 20 years as an internationally trained therapist.Too many times upon visiting Spas I have felt like a generic product who was just taken through an automatic process without the staff of the Spa ever connecting with my personal needs. Ever felt that way? Touch Therapies Day Spa takes the commercial edge off the Spa business by focusing on individual
well-being. I'll be sure to return for my Signature Body Mud Wrap Programme just in time for the carnival season. Dear reader this offer is open to you too. Aren't we all longing to look fabulous and feel great for the carnival season? Touch Therapies Day Spa stands out as the only spa yet to answer to this call. See you guys there soon. (Touch Therapies Day Spa is located at Reduit/Rodney Bay near Volney's Gas Station. (touchtherapies@gmail.com, bbpin 2362E8CC, 452 9901,4885940).

1  Thank Claudia M
in 4 reviews
"island"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed May 15, 2012

It rained a few days during my visit, so I endured in a massage. It was the perfect way to spend a rainy day on the island. If you have the time, I'd highly recommend. After the massage, I was in true Caribbean relaxation mode

1  Thank ControlledChaos
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Like the food, entertainment, friendly nature of the staff, beautiful landscapes.

2  Thank HappyMommy23