“one of my favorite places to eat in St Lucia”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Laurel's

Laurel's
Ranked #31 of 84 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“one of my favorite places to eat in St Lucia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2009

I'm about to take my 13th trip to St Lucia. I've know Laurel for about 10 or 11 years now and love her and her place. The food is excellant. the staff is wonderful. One year we were at her place eating and drinking on a Friday night. we stayed so late there were no cabs back to Windjammer. She went upstairs and got her son out of bed to drive us back. !
I hope she is around this year when I go. last year she was in England. cant wait to eat there again

1 Thank KathyR57

Cincinnati
“Great food, reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2009

Laurel's was a bit of an adventure for us. It is located on Trouya Rd, on the way to Windjammers where there are many locals walking on the street. We had lobster, an entire red snapper, 3 drinks, side dishes and the total was $60 US. What a great price. Laurel came out to talk to us and we really enjoyed her authentic cooking. Be adventurous and try Laurel's. You won't be disappointed.

2 Thank honeymooner725
Gillette, Wyoming
“Autentic island food, atmosphere and personality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2009

Laurel remodeled her whole restaurant and kitchen in 2008 and has more room and a better atmosphere. She herself is a dear and delivers the best authentic St Lucian food you will find in the Castries area. Most (if not all) of the recipes she uses are her own and she can cook to accomodate nearly anyone. She is excellant in preparing the fresh fish of the day at the local market to something mouth watering. For a very special, personalized dining experience, I would recommend Laurel's. I've been eating and visting Laurel's for 8 years now. It's a stop I always make at least once when I am staying nearby. Very reasonibly priced.

2 Thank Padookahead
Fort Worth,tx
“The best authentic St. Lucian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2008

We have just returned from St. Lucia and tried to find a resturant that had "real St. Lucian" food. We found that Laurel's is the best of the best. It is very reasonable priced and the food is out of this world. We had lobster,red fish,jerk chicken and shrimp. It was so fresh and Laurel will take your order,cook your meal and serve it with a smile. She is the greatest cook. Don't miss this resturant when you visit St. Lucia. Call for directions or just turn at the sign for Windjammers and she is the yellow building on your left.
This place is worth the trip.

3 Thank agnes44