Habitat Terrace is the homey experience for the traveler who wants to feel a warm and human touch. Bright and tropical colours greet you from the garden to your room. The owner and staff are genuinely warm and whatever you need to make things as comfortable as you would like is never too much. Well worth the cost which is reasonable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat Terrace Hotel is only a 15-minute drive from the GFL Charles Airport & the Capital, Castries, and a 5-minute drive to Rodney Bay and the popular beaches. We are also within close proximity to the Beausejour Cricket Stadium. Made up of Superior rooms with king bed, Deluxe room with two double beds, Self Catering Studio with kitchenette, one and two bedroom suites will full kitchen, living and dining and balcony. Three Bedroom Family Suite with full kitchen and dining on the ground floor near the pool and garden.With its cool, tranquil and peaceful surroundings where nature's splendor is visible in the many species of birds and butterflies; Habitat Terrace Hotel is indeed the place to unwind after a business day, to romance or simply relax on the deck of our intimate outdoor pool.Our amenities and services would not be complete without the courteous and friendly assistance of the staff and management team at Habitat Terrace Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Habitat Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Terrace Hotel Gros Islet
- Habitat Terrace St. Lucia/Gros Islet