“EXCELLENT PLACE TO DINE”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Delirius

Delirius
Reserve with OpenTable
Delirius is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 84 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: Bar, Grill, Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Delirius Bar, Smokehouse, Barbecue and Grill specializes in low and slow smoked meats plus fish and steak off the grill. Great sides and sauces, outdoor garden or covered restaurant dining, casual bar dining, full bar, award winning cocktails
New York
“EXCELLENT PLACE TO DINE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2009

We just came back from St. Lucia from our weddingmoon (8/15/09) and just had to write a review about this restaurant!

We originally were going to have our rehearsal dinner at another restaurant but decided to change venues to Delirius after reading other reviews and visiting Delirius' website and reading the menu. Well, Delirius definitely lived up to our every expectation!

The food is very fresh, perfectly seasoned and plated; we decided to go back our last night in St. Lucia and that night the food was just as good. The menu is reasonably priced and the portions are plenty, but not too much.

The beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic are varied, inexpensive and simply delicious.

We highly recommend Delirius and look forward to going back the next visit to St. Lucia!

• Finnish first
warwickshire
“Good food at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2009

Nice bar and outdoor setting. Staff friendly. Local food well cooked and presented.

Bridgetown, Barbados
“Great food in Rodney Bay Village”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2009

I've just come back from St. Lucia and if you want really fresh innovative food at a reasonable price you must try the food in Delirius. I have to say it really is excellent - everything I tried - so much so that I went there consistantly and infact ate there 5 times out of the 9 nights I spent on the island!!! Everything I tried was good and their local chef bakes the best breads I have ever tasted.
The whole vibe of the place is comfortable, casual, and classy. If you don't want to eat it's also a great nighttime spot with a good regular crowd. The staff are very friendly and all in all I would say it's one of the best places to go in Rodney Bay Village!

1 Thank Scary
North Carolina, US
“Great food, great drinks, great prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2009

What a wonderful experience Delirius turned out to be! In hindsight, I wish we had picked this location for our rehersal dinner. The service was not only very friendly, but also very timely considering the group of 19 people we brought in. While I cannot recall everyone's menu selections, I do remember how much everyone enjoyed their food. Additionally, we thoroughly enjoyed the diverse, but well-priced drink menu. One of the best experiences we had on the island, we found ourselves coming back to Delirius several times during our vacation just to enjoy the atmosphere and the drinks. I would highly recommend this restaurant and I know that our next trip to St Lucia will include at least one meal there!

1 Thank hatchling04
UK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fun hangout”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2008

We popped into this bar after we had dinner in rodney bay. What a lovley bar. The staff are great and really friendly. The atmosphere is electric and it is really well priced. We found ourself going back there quite a few times during the holiday. If anyone visiting st lucia fancys a livley night our this is the place. They also look like they we getting ready to have a live band the day we we're going so I assume they have live band nights. Cool place.