“Great place to eat & drink”
Review of Delirius

Delirius
Ranked #8 of 85 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Casual dining, great food in a covered open air restaurant plus a beautiful outdoor garden. Menu includes barbecue, steaks, burgers, salads and fresh fish dishes plus a weekly changing specials menu. Award winning cocktails, beer and cocktail specials, friendly staff and a relaxed dining environment
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Food is very tasty and there's a good choice of dishes. The atmosphere is good and the staff are helpful and friendly. My boyfriend had the full rack of ribs, which was huge, and caused quite a bit entertainment for the staff because they didn't think he would eat it all - they were wrong, he ate every bit and had dessert! The bar area has a great atmosphere and there's a huge choice of drinks if you're not hungry but I would recommend dinner here at least once during your stay.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

A lovely setting for couples/families/friends. Beautifully presented, imaginative tasty food.
Quality and reasonably priced. 100% satisfied.

1  Thank ian_the_bear
Reviewed December 20, 2011

This restaurant is definitely worth a visit but to be honest, after reading some of the reviews I was perhaps expecting a little more. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with this place whatsoever, the service was good, menu varied and interesting and the food was very good but a wouldn't go any further than that. Would I go back, yes...would I recommend it, yes....would I rave about it, I'm afraid not. Give it a try, for sure it's one of the better restaurants on the island but I wouldn't say it's the best. Wine choices could do with upgrading.

1  Thank Phil S
Reviewed December 4, 2011

We had our favorite meal of the holiday at Delerius. Delcious Lobster in garlic butter and grilled garlic prawns. The food was so fresh and cooked to perfection with a bottle of Prosecco. It was the perfect evening. Would recommend this to anybody. We wanted to return on our last night, but sadly they are shut on Sundays.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

We stopped in for lunch and were pleasantly surprised! Our server was very friendly and helpful and the food was very good. I had the fish and chips and they were excellent and my husband had the tuna. Both were prepared well and were seasoned and cooked perfectly. A very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. We would definitely go back