“Yes, well worth a visit”
Review of Delirius

Delirius
Ranked #8 of 83 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Delirius Bar, Smokehouse, Barbecue and Grill specializes in low and slow smoked meats plus fish and steak off the grill. Great sides and sauces, outdoor garden or covered restaurant dining, casual bar dining, full bar, award winning cocktails
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Yes, well worth a visit”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

This restaurant is definitely worth a visit but to be honest, after reading some of the reviews I was perhaps expecting a little more. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with this place whatsoever, the service was good, menu varied and interesting and the food was very good but a wouldn't go any further than that. Would I go back, yes...would I recommend it, yes....would I rave about it, I'm afraid not. Give it a try, for sure it's one of the better restaurants on the island but I wouldn't say it's the best. Wine choices could do with upgrading.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Phil S

• Finnish first
England
“Amazing Lobster”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

We had our favorite meal of the holiday at Delerius. Delcious Lobster in garlic butter and grilled garlic prawns. The food was so fresh and cooked to perfection with a bottle of Prosecco. It was the perfect evening. Would recommend this to anybody. We wanted to return on our last night, but sadly they are shut on Sundays.

Visited November 2011
Hartland, Wisconsin
“Tasty Vittles!!!!!”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

We stopped in for lunch and were pleasantly surprised! Our server was very friendly and helpful and the food was very good. I had the fish and chips and they were excellent and my husband had the tuna. Both were prepared well and were seasoned and cooked perfectly. A very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. We would definitely go back

Auckland, New Zealand
“Fresh Caribbean food at its best!”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Great restaurant with adjacent bar.

Covered, fresh-air dining.

Superb local fish, perfectly prepared with excellent vegetables/salads

One of my favourite places to eat in Gros Islet

Visited July 2011
Somersworth, New Hampshire
“Great quality, quantity, and atmosphere!”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

We loved Delirius! They had great food, great service, and the atmosphere is great. You can sit and eat and feel the warm breeze through the open dining area. I would recommend eating here if you are in the area.

• Visited December 2010