“Magic”
Review of Delirius

Delirius
Ranked #8 of 83 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Delirius Bar, Smokehouse, Barbecue and Grill specializes in low and slow smoked meats plus fish and steak off the grill. Great sides and sauces, outdoor garden or covered restaurant dining, casual bar dining, full bar, award winning cocktails
Norfolk, United Kingdom
“Magic”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

The food here has to be some of the best we have eaten, we visited here on 3 different nights and loved every minute and meal that we had. Try the Ribeye Steak, real value for money and the boiled shrimp, well the taste and the size is unbeliveable.
This reataurant is real good value and the food is fantastic, the staff are very helpful, even when I dropped my credit card through a crack in the floor board, good laugh, red faced, but hey we are on holiday!!!!

• Visited August 2011

• Finnish first
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

My partner and I ate here on our last 2 nights of our holiday. The food was fantastic and the staff were great. We chose to eat at the bar as we could watch the people coming and going. The atmosphere was brilliant and we sat back and had a bottle of wine and chilled out. Titus the chef is a talented guy and the English owner is very lucky to have him. Long may it last, we were just happy to have found the place!

• Visited August 2011
Moses Lake, Washington
“Good food at a good price”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

My husband, 2 sons (19 & 23) and I visited Delirius for dinner and it was quite yummy. I had the jumbo shrimp and the boys all had fish as well. All was perfectly cooked and seasoned well. Cocktails were great and the bar's back wall was lit up and very inviting. There are no walls so that adds to the St. Lucia ambience. Prices in St. Lucia are very expensive, so I was pleased with the prices at Delirius as well as the good food. Everyone went away happy:)

Muscat, Oman
“Great place - just give it a try!”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

We visited Delirius with the family, the week before our wedding. The food was exceptional, as we all had something different. The ribs and steak were both excellent with the seafood (the shrimps in particular) being absolutely delicious.
The service was very good with the staff close by but not intrusive. The owner does a great job of making you feel immediately welcome and is on hand to ensure everything is running smoothly.
The restaurant does cater to whatever you are looking for, whether a tasty lunch, mouth watering dinner and even moves up a few gears from 10 pm into a very lively bar.
We went back a number of times over our stay and can recommend it without hesitation! Keep up the great work and we will be back soon!

Fairfield CT
“Delicious food, poor service...”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

The moment we stepped into Delirius, it was clear that something was wrong with the service. We asked for a table along the edge of the patio, in the corner. The waitress was happy to oblige. (The place was almost completely empty.) Seconds later, a man (the manager?) was yelling at her and gesturing wildly. We couldn't understand, but we were really uncomfortable. She came back, took our drink order and left. We then ordered our meal from a different waitress. When our appetizer arrived, our drinks still hadn't come and we didn't see the orginal waitress at all. Needless to say, it took a number of requests to get drinks to our table. We had a number of different servers and things seemed disjointed. The prices were fairly high (though on par with the tourist section of the island) so we would have liked better service.

The food, however, was spectacular. We had the tuna ceviche as an entree and it was delicious! I loved it. For dinner, I has the fish and chips. It was the best fish and chips I have EVER had--anywhere. My husband had the mahi mahi and he liked it as well. We both agreed that the fish and chips was outstanding. We didn't stay for dessert because of the strange nature of the staff interactions. Honestly, I would have gone back a second time but the staff and the service deterred me.