“Amazing Service...Awesome Family”

Serenity Vacations and Tours
Ranked #1 of 43 Tours in Gros Islet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the adventures of a perfect vacation. Serenity Island adventures will dare you to defy the ordinary. We specialize in creating magical private and exclusive experiences while taking great care with groups of any size, with our much talked about and award winning Ambassador Service model. Your satisfaction is ours. Give your friendly vacation ambassadors a call today and start to experience the magic.MAGIC PEOPLE, sharing MAGIC MOMENTS, and creating MAGIC MEMORIES.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Serenity is the best tour company I have experienced anywhere in the world (and I have traveled to many countries)! Professional yet approachable...they make you part of their family. Took a number of tours with Serenity including Friday night fish fry and jump up, zip lining, land and sea tour, and a customized tour in the south of the island. All were amazing. Thanks to Dayne (he is the best), Amia, Acacia, Hans (aka John/Caroline) and Reina for amazing service. Special thanks to John and Caroline for opening up their home to me and making me part of the family. Love you all!

serenitymagic, General Manager at Serenity Vacations and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

The times spent with you Leona were some of the most rewarding. And for this we say A MASSIVE THANK YOU. We set out daily to make a living, in the process we discover that by simply giving of our genuine, true self we are in turn getting so much of the genuine and true you. Personally I can think of no happier way to make a living. The magic really is you who come as friends to a strange land and leave as family. Reading these reviews gives the reassurance needed to continue to do better always. Of course one dose of your presence is never going to be enough so we extend open invitation to you for double the magic. As we wait for your return, please experience the very best.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Truly worth it! Well run with competent people aking sure it goes smoothly. It's a fantastic way to see The Grenadines and easy to do from St. Lucia.

All said in so few words. I think we need to use your review in our upcoming ads. A BIG THANK YOU for sharing here and for enjoying this most amazing experience. Because of your continued support for this event, we are working to offer even greater value and experiences. Please keep watch. Invitation is open to you for double the magic and we wish nothing but the very best to you until then.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We had a fabulous time touring the island of St. Lucia with Serenity Tours. We were met by Acacia and Dayne and they could not do enough for us! I would highly recommend this tour company. They go above and beyond. They were concerned about our safety and did everything to help us experience life on St. Lucia with a smile and a laugh.

Acacia and Dayne send their very best regards as thy join me in saying A BIG THANK YOU for sharing the island tour with us. Your pleasure is always ours and we are forever grateful to you for trusting our services. I to have the opportunity to travel and must admit with some trepidation when I set foot on foreign soil. Comfort kicks in when sons and daughters of that soil greet me with a hand shake and a smile. Nothing fancy or glitzy, just genuine pleasantries. For us here in St Lucia it is a way of life. Please consider a return visit for more of that life. You can look forward to only better experiences. Until then we wish you the very, very best.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

What a great day with Serenity! My husband and I took an island tour during a recent cruise ship stop in St. Lucia. I reserved our tour via email and was contacted quickly to complete the process. We were met right outside the ship by Hans (our ambassador for the day) along with one other couple. He took us directly to the van, which was quite new and very comfortable. There we met another ambassador, Amia, and our driver, Celestin. We had a wonderful time with them. Lots of laughs and the tour was very informative. Everyone became very comfortable with each other and we enjoyed all the conversations about life in St. Lucia and just fun stuff too. Celestin is a very good driver which is important if you are in St. Lucia! The roads are very winding and the terrain is mountainous! We pretty much ate and drank our way around the island. Lunch was overlooking the Pitons...just beautiful and tasty. I will always use Serenity when I am in St. Lucia. They are just the simply the best!

1  Thank Nasha1229
serenitymagic, General Manager at Serenity Vacations and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

A BIG THANK YOU is just a token of our appreciation to you for sharing the island with us and your review here. Amia and Celestin are very much encouraged with gratitude, that being their very first tour together. They send their very best regards.The Island Tour is arguably the best one day impression you can have and we graciously extend open invite for double the magic. It is our joy sharing our lives with you and hope to have the pleasure of doing so again. Until then please experience nothing but the very best.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We LOVED this tour, it was very well organized, we've seen and learned sooooo much and the staff were amazing!

I recommend this to all and if I ever go back to Saint Lucia I would most definitely do this trip again.

And the pleasure was and will always be ours hosting you. A BIG THANK YOU for coming and for sharing here. More awaits you on a return experience. So please stay safe and experience the best until then.