“Truly Magical Grenadines”

Serenity Vacations and Tours
Ranked #1 of 45 Tours in Gros Islet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the adventures of a perfect vacation. Serenity Island adventures will dare you to defy the ordinary. We specialize in creating magical private and exclusive experiences while taking great care with groups of any size, with our much talked about and award winning Ambassador Service model. Your satisfaction is ours. Give your friendly vacation ambassadors a call today and start to experience the magic.MAGIC PEOPLE, sharing MAGIC MOMENTS, and creating MAGIC MEMORIES.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We booked the Magical Grenadines Tour through Serenity and it was easily the highlight of our week in the north of the island. Acacia in the office was able to keep us posted with availability as our holiday approached and made final arrangements with us once we arrived in St Lucia. We were met in our hotel lobby promptly in the morning for an entertaining and short drive to the North airport before joining 3 other couples for our chartered flight to Union Island where we joined couples from other islands on a lovely spacious catamaran, with a champagne breakfast awaiting us.

We sailed to Palm Island to pickup another couple and some lunch before a relaxing cruise to our first stop, by 11am we were snorkelling with thousands of fish of all descriptions on a secluded beach. The crew were informative and extremely friendly throughout keeping us busy but also allowing us time to simply take in this corner of paradise.

We moved on to the highlight of the trip, a secluded Marine Park where were we able to swim with Turtles, Rays and thousands more fish. At times we were within inches of some of the largest Turtles I have ever seen, in their natural habitat - breathtaking!!

But that is not all, we had a gourmet lunch and continued working through the open bar, before more exploration in a neighbouring island. Then a mini cruise back to Palm Island where we sunbathed, relaxed and soaked up the amazing day.

Al in all the day was simply incredible, the description (even in my own words) doesn't seem to do justice to the staff, the location, the experience and the feelings of the Magical Grenadines. If you have the pennies to spare you simply must consider booking this trip - you will not regret it.

A wonderful company to deal with, fantastic people, exceeded my expectations beyond imagination.

serenitymagic, General Manager at Serenity Vacations and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Indeed your review has done great justice to this event and we all say A BIG THANK YOU for sharing it so well. THANK YOU also for trusting this experience to us. We are working always to improve your experience and welcome suggestions you may have for making it better. on your next visit with us (which we herewith provide your invite), you can expect experiences that will include sister islands as well. All the best until then.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I went to St. Lucia on our honeymoon. My husband decided to book Serenity to take us to and from our hotel instead of the free hotel transfer. Hans and Dane greeted us at the airport. Both were friendly and professional. In the van was homemade rum punch, Piton beer and water. Along the ride Hans provided us with information about the island, answers questions we had and offered to stop at any point if we wanted to take pictures. Dane was a very safe and skilled driver. We had heard from others the hotel transfer made them sick. Not our ride, it was very smooth! When dropping us off Hans provided us with information about the tours they offer. My husband and I decided to use them for a trip to hike the Pitons. They really do a great job tailoring the exercusion to what we wanted. Hans and Dane picked us up at our hotel at 7:30am. We drove from Rodney Bay to the Pitons. Along the way they said we could make any stops along the way we needed. Hans and Dane are so friendly you feel like you are hanging out with some friends. The road getting to the Pitons is quite challenging - you really need to be a skilled driver to get there. We arrived at the Pitons and Hans hiked with us to the top. Hiking the Pitons requires a guide. Our guide was not very friendly, so good thing we had Hans to answer our questions. Hans took pictures of us with his camera along the way. (I am hoping we will get those from him :). Once we reached the top Hans even brought us a homemade snack his Mom made! After the hike they drove us to one of the most picturesque places. Then it was off to The Beacon for lunch. We would never have found this place without them. Not only was the food amazing but the view was absolutely incredible! After lunch they took us to the volcano and mud bath. They let us stop along the way to purchase souviners and even took us to the bank to get money. They dropped us off at our hotel at 7pm! It was really fun spending the day with them. The tour was a great value. The day of our departure Hans and Dane took us back to the airport. Again, everything was great. I love that the Company is so customer service oriented. I wish this Company nothing but success!

2  Thank KL5

We are deeply touched by your gracious recollection of your experience with us. Your review is our best reward and for this we stand unison to say A MASSIVE THANK YOU for sharing and trusting your vacation experience with us. The passion is always to share as much fun with you as we share with ourselves and each other. This is truly who we are as small island people. The abundance is in the relations we share not in the materials we accumulate. As we make a living sharing what we have with you, it is quite clear that the gratitude we share cannot be quantified. Sharing even more with you in the future is an event we look forward to pending your consideration. Please experience the very best until we meet again.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Hans/Fredrick and Ingrid are very nice, we went on two trips with Serenity tours and both were very enjoyable. The company is very well run, the guides are very neat and well versed in the country history/geography, this is a top notch small company !

A BIG THANK YOU for sharing this review. Short yet detailed. To the point yet descriptive. Hans and Frederick love it and extend open invite for so much more of our hospitality. We hope to have the chance to share with you more of our home in the future. All the best to you until then.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I visited Saint Lucia for the first time for our honeymoon last week. For a wedding present from one of my close friends we received a certificate for a "Couples Island Tour" from Serenity. Not knowing exactly what to expect, we contacted them before we got to Saint Lucia. They couldn't have been more accomodating over the phone, but the best was yet to come. Our second day on the isalnd was our scheduled tour, which is when we were picked up by Hans and Dane at our resort. From there the day just got better as they treated us like VIPs and gave us a true "taste" of Saint Lucia and its culture...literally. As we toured the island, Dane and Hans made several unscheduled stops to pick fresh fruits from the trees for us to enjoy...which was unbelievable. Hans and Dane not only made our day informative and fun, but also were more than flexible; catering to our every want and desire. This is something you don't get with the largely marketed and overcrowded excursions. Our tour with Dane and Hans was quite simply the best day of my wife and I's honeymoon, and I would recommend them highly to anyone interested in seeing and experiencing the "real" Saint Lucia from people who love what they do and where they come from. We will never forget it!

1  Thank Frank L

Hans & Dayne are very grateful for your thoughtful review and we all stand together in saying THANK YOU ABUNDANTLY for sharing. Your detail requests ore our learning tool as we use your desires to get acquainted with the diverse needs and expectations of all our visiting friends. Your vacation experience is unique to you. We therefore take pride in treating you accordingly. To us you are Frank, not a booking number. Please come again Frank so that we can share the skills of all our family members as well as the hidden beauty of St Lucia. All the best to you until then.

Best regard

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I wanted our first visit to Saint Lucia to be really special so I looked at Tripadvisor for recommendations. I read reviews and asked for feedback from people that have used Serenity Tours. I had lots of questions and started an e-mail conversation with Acacia. She answered every question and concern that I had (no many how many times I asked) so I booked our airport transfers and a private tour with Serenity.

Let me assure you that this company is top notch. Their vehicles are newer and well maintained. Their appearance is professional complete with green polo’s and khaki pants. There is always a driver and a tour guide and we were met at the airport by Acacia and Dayne, our driver. There was a cooler waiting for us with rum punch, water and juice. As we rode the hour and a half to the hotel, my husband realized that he’d forgotten to bring some toiletries with him. No pressure, no worries - we stopped at a local grocery store so that he could pick up the items that he needed. We also stopped to get a local delicacy, some Creole bread that is baked in a stone oven.

Our private tour with Hans and Glenroy was exceptional. We had lunch at Ladera overlooking the Pitons and we had a full day exploring the island.

Serenity took care of us and it was a pleasure to have them along during our vacation. I cannot say enough about them. You won't go wrong using this company.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Mamanem2

As I read your review (the very last for today), I am overwhelmed with gratitude to you for this review and for all the reviews that are giving our team the fuel to continue to share their love for country and their passion for sharing island hospitality. I say a MASSIVE THANK YOU for taking the time out to share your experience with the traveling public. I say A MASSIVE THANK YOU to my family of vacation ambassadors for waking up every day, looking forward to meeting and sharing with you the true essence of our culture, our customs, our home and our lives.

Please allow me to be repetitive by saying that there is no better way to make a living, but by sharing love, happiness and goodness with whomever the oceans and skies bring. With so much having been said in these reviews, one can only wonder the true vacation spirit that await all who consider returning to St Lucia. My wife Carol and I had the pleasure of hosting some of you for the second and in a few instances the 4th time last June and July. It is clear to us that you the traveling public are sacrificing so much to come here and to experience our mutual friendships. Thank you again for your kindness and trust. Until we all meet again for double the magic, we wish you the very best.

Together we will always be magic people, sharing magic moments, holding magic memories.

Best regard to all