“treat you like "family"”

Serenity Vacations and Tours
Ranked #1 of 43 Tours in Gros Islet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the adventures of a perfect vacation. Serenity Island adventures will dare you to defy the ordinary. We specialize in creating magical private and exclusive experiences while taking great care with groups of any size, with our much talked about and award winning Ambassador Service model. Your satisfaction is ours. Give your friendly vacation ambassadors a call today and start to experience the magic.MAGIC PEOPLE, sharing MAGIC MOMENTS, and creating MAGIC MEMORIES.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Providence, Rhode Island
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“treat you like "family"”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Hans/Fredrick and Ingrid are very nice, we went on two trips with Serenity tours and both were very enjoyable. The company is very well run, the guides are very neat and well versed in the country history/geography, this is a top notch small company !

Visited May 2013
serenitymagic, General Manager at Serenity Vacations and Tours, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
A BIG THANK YOU for sharing this review. Short yet detailed. To the point yet descriptive. Hans and Frederick love it and extend open invite for so much more of our hospitality. We hope to have the chance to share with you more of our home in the future. All the best to you until then.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Forget those other overpriced and overbooked excursions!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I visited Saint Lucia for the first time for our honeymoon last week. For a wedding present from one of my close friends we received a certificate for a "Couples Island Tour" from Serenity. Not knowing exactly what to expect, we contacted them before we got to Saint Lucia. They couldn't have been more accomodating over the phone, but the best was yet to come. Our second day on the isalnd was our scheduled tour, which is when we were picked up by Hans and Dane at our resort. From there the day just got better as they treated us like VIPs and gave us a true "taste" of Saint Lucia and its culture...literally. As we toured the island, Dane and Hans made several unscheduled stops to pick fresh fruits from the trees for us to enjoy...which was unbelievable. Hans and Dane not only made our day informative and fun, but also were more than flexible; catering to our every want and desire. This is something you don't get with the largely marketed and overcrowded excursions. Our tour with Dane and Hans was quite simply the best day of my wife and I's honeymoon, and I would recommend them highly to anyone interested in seeing and experiencing the "real" Saint Lucia from people who love what they do and where they come from. We will never forget it!

1 Thank Frank L
Hans & Dayne are very grateful for your thoughtful review and we all stand together in saying THANK YOU ABUNDANTLY for sharing. Your detail requests ore our learning tool as we use your desires to get acquainted with the diverse needs and expectations of all our visiting friends. Your vacation experience is unique to you. We therefore take pride in treating you accordingly. To us you are Frank, not a booking number. Please come again Frank so that we can share the skills of all our family members as well as the hidden beauty of St Lucia. All the best to you until then.

Best regard

Charlotte, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great Tour Company with Exceptional Staff”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I wanted our first visit to Saint Lucia to be really special so I looked at Tripadvisor for recommendations. I read reviews and asked for feedback from people that have used Serenity Tours. I had lots of questions and started an e-mail conversation with Acacia. She answered every question and concern that I had (no many how many times I asked) so I booked our airport transfers and a private tour with Serenity.

Let me assure you that this company is top notch. Their vehicles are newer and well maintained. Their appearance is professional complete with green polo’s and khaki pants. There is always a driver and a tour guide and we were met at the airport by Acacia and Dayne, our driver. There was a cooler waiting for us with rum punch, water and juice. As we rode the hour and a half to the hotel, my husband realized that he’d forgotten to bring some toiletries with him. No pressure, no worries - we stopped at a local grocery store so that he could pick up the items that he needed. We also stopped to get a local delicacy, some Creole bread that is baked in a stone oven.

Our private tour with Hans and Glenroy was exceptional. We had lunch at Ladera overlooking the Pitons and we had a full day exploring the island.

Serenity took care of us and it was a pleasure to have them along during our vacation. I cannot say enough about them. You won't go wrong using this company.

Visited May 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Mamanem2
As I read your review (the very last for today), I am overwhelmed with gratitude to you for this review and for all the reviews that are giving our team the fuel to continue to share their love for country and their passion for sharing island hospitality. I say a MASSIVE THANK YOU for taking the time out to share your experience with the traveling public. I say A MASSIVE THANK YOU to my family of vacation ambassadors for waking up every day, looking forward to meeting and sharing with you the true essence of our culture, our customs, our home and our lives.

Please allow me to be repetitive by saying that there is no better way to make a living, but by sharing love, happiness and goodness with whomever the oceans and skies bring. With so much having been said in these reviews, one can only wonder the true vacation spirit that await all who consider returning to St Lucia. My wife Carol and I had the pleasure of hosting some of you for the second and in a few instances the 4th time last June and July. It is clear to us that you the traveling public are sacrificing so much to come here and to experience our mutual friendships. Thank you again for your kindness and trust. Until we all meet again for double the magic, we wish you the very best.

Together we will always be magic people, sharing magic moments, holding magic memories.

Best regard to all

New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

After a long day of traveling, all we wanted to do was relax and get our first glimpse of St. Lucia, and that's exactly what we got! We were greeted at the airport by Hans and Frederick who were waiting with an air conditioned van waiting for our arrival. The cost was about $180USD round trip and worth every penny for the individual service. We were instantly at ease as they helped us with our luggage and offered us cold washcloths, cold water, beer and rum punch. We were pumped for the rum punch and immediately took our first CHEERS to St. Lucia as soon as we got going!

Hans and Frederick were so nice, funny, and knowledgeable about the island. They stopped at a lookout point for us to take our first views of the island and we loved it, we even had to get a picture of Hans and Frederick with my husband to remember them! My husband and Hans shared a love of photography and I swear my husband might return to St. Lucia JUST to visit Hans in the future! Frederick was so sweet as our driver and told us all about the different plants and trees we might see and offered tips for our vacation.

We highly recommend using Serenity as your transfer to and from the airport (and for anything else you may need!) We would love to visit St. Lucia again in the future and would absolutely book with them!

Visited May 2013
serenitymagic, General Manager at Serenity Vacations and Tours, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
A BIG THANK YOU Courtney for sharing your review. Both Hans and Frederick are motivated and thankful for your thoughtful mention of their service and send their best regards and gratitude. The pleasure is always ours hosting you as we enjoy much fun meeting you for the very first time. Every occasion provide us the opportunity to cross paths and share our lives and country with people like you who look forward to the goodness of life. It is never enough to enjoy your company just this once. And that is why we take this opportunity to invite you here again for double the Magic that we both share. Until then let us enjoy the very best in anticipation.

New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Island Tour”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My wife and i just returned from a private tour on St Lucia last week. We had a driver and a tour guide bring us to the sights we wanted to visit and were both very knowledgable about the island. They served various refreshments, we ate bananas from the plantation and had a chance to taste some local rum made on the island. We were treated to a great tour with two wonderful and polite men that took care of us like there own parents. Thanks Serenity for a great tour, see you next time

Eric And Sandy

Visited May 2013
serenitymagic, General Manager at Serenity Vacations and Tours, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
The Pleasure was absolutely ours hosting you Eric ans Sandy. It is also a pleasure reading your kind review here. For this we say A BIG THANK YOU. Hans and Dayne really love having fun sharing the island and we are all grateful for your trust in sharing your island experience. As in every occasion we take this opportunity to beg for your return for more of our ever improving hospitality. Until then we want to wish you the very best.