“Best thin crust pizza in St. Lucia!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Il Pappa Trattoria Pizzeria Gelateria

Il Pappa Trattoria Pizzeria Gelateria
Ranked #33 of 76 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Il Pappa (formerly Key Largo) is a family-run Italian trattoria serving simple but delicious homemade food. We are well known for our wood-fired thin-crust pizzas and also offer traditional pastas, fresh salads as well as Italian barbecue and roasts such as porchetta.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best thin crust pizza in St. Lucia!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Best thin crust pizza in St. Lucia is served at Key Largo. Whenever I feel like having a pizza, this is the place I order from. The Service is quick too. My bestie and I loooove Key Largo's garlic bread. Yummmm! I have also enjoyed a few cocktails at their bar, and I'm impressed. They're mixed very well. Give them a try!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MsZindzi
Sarah M, Public Relations Manager at Il Pappa Trattoria Pizzeria Gelateria, responded to this review, June 9, 2016
Thank you!

Mamij
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Simply The Best!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Love this pizza!. I am an ex-pate and have lived on the island for more than 15 years. I often take my visitors to Key Largo for a special treat and they are always delighted with this amazing pizza and the salads are just as delicious.A must try when you come to the island!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Lorraine R
Canada / St. Lucia
“Best pizza in Saint Lucia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

A thin light crust baked in a stone oven, not to mention a sauce that is simply addictive to the taste buds, add cheese and toppings for a memorable bite.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank DJean-Baptiste
Thank you for reviewing us!
Artesia, New Mexico
“solid business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was here 4 years ago and the pizza is still goin strong.a good variety of rollings and salads. Good to see the same waitress and manager of years past.bravoo!!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank ilovestluciaalot
Phoenix, Arizona
“PIZZA!! PIZZA!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Love, love ,love the pizza! We are frequent visitors of the island, We always stop atleast 3 times in our 2 week visit! This time 4 and we brought locals who have never been there! Best Pizza I have had since I was in Naples, Italy. Brickoven, thin crispy crust, Yum Yum! Val, We appreciate your hospitality and will always be at Key Largo when in St. Lucia!!!
thanks for everything...Sharen & Tony

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank MamaGuru
Thank you so much for reviewing us!