“Second helping of Asian Bliss”
Review of Razmataz

Razmataz
Ranked #8 of 86 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My second time! I enjoyed some PESWARI NAAN (Fresh naan with coconut, crushed cashew nuts and sweet raisins) served with assorted chutneys (seasoned onions, mint yoghurt, lime pickle, mango chutney). I went light and my expectations were exceeded in terms of the taste and presentation. Still one of my favorites and the staff are friendly too. I will keep coming, keep it up!

Date of visit: April 2013
swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

We value your comments!
Thank You for taking time to write about us!
We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We visited Razmataz as it was recommended to us, we were not dissapointed, the staff were friendly, Alex on the bar and Heather front of house were both very welcoming. The restaurant has a lovely laid back atmosphere. The owner/manager was very friendly and took time to explain the dishes some fo which we were not familiar, nothing seemed to be too much trouble.
The food itself was excellent cooked by a Nepalese Ghurka chef Dipendra who also introduced himself to us, the food was very tasty and there was plenty of it, we enjoyed the meal and the restaurant so much that we visited again the following week. We would highly recommend a visit to Razmataz if your visiting Rodney Bay

swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Thank You for your comments! We value what you say and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have been living in Saint Lucia for over 20 years and have frequented Razmataz since it opened which is many years ago! The food is always great thanks to Nepalese chefs. However what makes Razmataz special is its friendly atmosphere, and its relaxed but quietly efficient staff. The seating area around the bar attracts many locals and expats whos usually end up having a meal. The decor is simple and welcoming and open to the tropical evenings, not an air-conditioned box.
So if you are a visitor and fancy an Indian meal this is where to go!

Date of visit: February 2013
swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

THank You for your comments! It is very important to us what you say about us!
We are grateful that you take the time to do this!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We had a thali and a Paneer Makhani. Missing some taste. I don't enjoy spicy food, it wasn't but wasn't tasting much.... The service is a bit slow but the staff is really nice. Have to say that the Naan bread was great!! For what we got, we think it was overpriced.

swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank You for your comments! We obviously have room for improvement!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I enjoyed my visit to Razmataz. I found the food to be excellent. I choose a dinner that was like buttered Chicken but not named that way on the menu. Very enjoyable and now know why people rave about this place. I would go back in a second. My son and his wife go back every year and make sure they get in a couple of times on their visits. The chef will accomodate if spicy is not your thing. Buttered Chicken, I found not to be too spicy----very very good. We were a group of 18 so service was a little slow as I think the staff was overwhelmed . On the whole a very enjoyable experience.

swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank You for taking time to write about us! It was good to serve you and we look forward to doing so again soon!