“Asian Bliss”

Ranked #11 of 84 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Razmataz restaurant was yet another Indian inspiration for me. I was shocked that such a small island would have two Asian restaurants and my expectations were exceeded! The décor exemplified the Asian experience and staff are friendly and professional. I just had a snack- the Asian style chowmein was totally delightful, it awakened my creative culinary juices. I have a love for things different. I will definitely visit again, this and Spice of India are a welcome addition to many of the other great restaurants here.

swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Thank You for your comments and your visit! We loved your outfit .......you matched our restaurant so well!! It was a real pleasure having you here and we all look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

we had a lovely meal at this beautiful restaurant. The owner was so pleasant chatting to us. We really enjoyed the food here.

swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2012

Thank You for your comments! we appreciate your custom and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

My cousins and I were in St.Lucia for a family reunion (all 27of us!) and many of us went to Razmataz, in Rodney Bay, for dinner in the evenings. The service is wonderful and the food is amazing!

One evening, a young couple with a crying baby were assisted when one of the staff held the baby and walked up and down to by the fan to help cool him down. He wasn't used to the heat. That was so very nice of them, and Mum and Dad got to enjoy a nice meal and watch their baby at the same time. Very family friendly.

The meals are priced reasonably and you have absolutely got to try the lamb curry!!

swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thank You for your comments! These mean a great deal to my staff and me!
We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Just returned from our St Lucia trip, June 24th and I must say Razmataz is a great place for dinner. Especially during the summer, two for one curries before 7:30. Even without this deal, prices seemed reasonable, and the flavors were excellent.

Management response:Responded June 30, 2012

Thank You for your comments ....we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

This a very nice restaurant to sit and dine. The decor and ambiance is really cool. Not having much experience with Indian cuisine, the restaurant owner assisted me and my party with excellent recommendations. I particularly enjoyed the garlic naan bread with my curry entree. Lot's of vegetarian choices and flavorful dipping sauces. The staff is very knowledeable and accomodating, and the Chef comes by with a big smile to say hello as he makes his table rounds. My overall experience was really good and I recommend this restaurant especially for first timers that may need a little help.

Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Thank You for your comments! These are highly valuable to us! We look forward to serving you again soon!