“Best of the best Indian food in St. Lucia”
Review of Razmataz

Razmataz
Ranked #10 of 83 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Razmataz is my favorite restaurant in St. Lucia, among many excellent restaurants of all cuisines. If you like Indian food or just a great meal, reasonably priced, with great atmosphere to boot, this is the place. This is my 5th visit to Razmataz in 24 months and superb each time. It rivals the best Indian food I've had in India and London, and I am a frequent visitor to both. I rarely write these reviews but Razmataz deserves it.

1  Thank Suzanne F
swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2012

Thank You for your lovely comments! I hope we can serve you again very soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2012

I had an odd experience at this restaurant. Dining alone, I was told the dishes I'd chosen (a curry, a side dish and rice) were too much for one person and I should just focus on one. Hmm, curry without rice perhaps? Or rice without curry? And no, half portions were not available. Could they have been less welcoming? Patronising staff, plus it's wildly overpriced.

swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

Thank You for your comments; my staff do strive very very hard to be helpful to our patrons, to the point of being possibly misconstrued. We hope you give us the opportunity on your next visit to improve your Razmataz experience.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

We just love Razmataz. The atmosphere is terrific, the service outstanding, and the food always delicious. Heather and Alex are the best, always cordial and welcoming. The chef as well as Sue the owner are always on-site and very attentive. This night we ate with our 4 year old son who loved the shrimp Korma and Peshwari Naan. The Tandoori Lamb Chops special was amazing! Every year we enjoy patronizing Razmataz while on the island and are thankful for the attention we always receive while there.

1  Thank JPKACH
swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Thank you for your lovely comments. We are always delighted to have good children in the restaurant. It is great to see them enjoying foods from different parts to the world. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

We go out for Indian food every once in a while, not an expert on Indian food but definitely had my share of good vs. not so good food experience. This place served the best Indian food I've had so far! Great West Indie experience.

swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

It was so good to have you in the restaurant. Please come again soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2012

Went there Saturday past. Ordered pompodum as a starter and Chicken Rogan Josh main. The pompodum arrived and were fine although the dips weren't as good as Taste of India. The Rogan Josh was fairly good and the portion quite large. The Chef came over very soon after the food arrived and asked if it was OK, another supervisor also enquired. Over all the service was very attentive. I was disappointed when the bill arrived and I was charged for two pompodum starters. When I mentioned to the waitress that I only ordered a pompodum starter not two(I was alone), she just shrugged and said they gave me two and didn't offer to remove one of them from the bill. I didn't want to make a scene so paid the bill and left. It wasn't about the money it was the the principal. If I didn't order 2 don't give me 2. I felt like they were just trying to squeeze some more money out of me.

swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Hello Jonathan! I am so very sorry you had this experience at Razmataz! My staff are normally very caring and attentive! Please give us the opportunity to correct this incident as soon as possible! Sue Wright.