“Great”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Berlin, Germany
“Great”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I love your food. I am in love with the watons ( I don't know how it is spelt). I will be back for dinner. Keep it up!

• Visited January 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Love this place, great customer service,Actually going back again this evening for dinner before we return to Atlanta”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Drinks were not the best and food was a bit slow at times to the table. However the food is excellenttttt, well worth the wait. Definitely returning to this place my next trip

United Kingdom
“Chinese choice”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Fancied a chinese meal - were told Memories of Hong Kong was one of the better ones....i found it to be just average..have had nicer Chinese meals than this one...but as there is not much choice of restaurants (in my opinion) - (unless you have loads of money!!) of restaurants - its worth one visit...

Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Great Food”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We were planning on picking up food and bringing it back to hotel because we were not dressed for dinner. We were just walking. The people here said they don't stand on formality and so we stayed. The food was fantastic so flavorful. Service was great!

Castries, St. Lucia
“Great Food”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Nice atmosphere, great food. I have visited this place many times and I keep on going back. The service is good and the food is tasty.

Visited October 2013