“So much food, but take enough cash!”

Memories of Hong Kong
Ranked #27 of 83 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“So much food, but take enough cash!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The quality of food here is pretty good in terms of what you can get eating Chinese out, the service is also good. However related to what I would spend in the UK the meal ended up being quite pricey (£100 for 2 people including wine) so go prepared

Visited September 2012

Castries, St. Lucia
“Doing Chinese Island Style: 做中国的海岛风情 (Zuò zhōngguó dì hǎidǎo fēngqíng)”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This premier Chinese restaurant was on my radar for some time and I finally took the opportunity to treat myself since I was craving authentic Chinese. I enjoyed the stuffed fried wantons dipped in sweet and sour sauce! The staff is friendly and I would definitely come again! I knew that it was worth it. Don’t let the recession stop you, you can enjoy the appetizer and other treats just for the experience, then you can reload for the full fare.

• Visited September 2012
Trinidad, Caribbean
“Packed places”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

It was very packed, when we arrived, but the wait was not long. The food was great. Staff friendly and good.

Visited February 2012
Derby, Connecticut
“Good food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We ate here on our last night. The sweet and sour chicken was really, really good. I liked my shrimp with ginger and scallions. The waitress took our order quickly and our food was out within 10 min. Good prices -- especially when dining as a family of 4.

Visited August 2012
Trinidad
“Nice”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Their food was amazing. I had their sweet and sour chicken and that was delicious. Also, their mushroom and chicken soup was a delight.

Visited August 2012