“Doing Chinese Island Style: 做中国的海岛风情 (Zuò zhōngguó dì hǎidǎo fēngqíng)”

Memories of Hong Kong
Ranked #29 of 83 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This premier Chinese restaurant was on my radar for some time and I finally took the opportunity to treat myself since I was craving authentic Chinese. I enjoyed the stuffed fried wantons dipped in sweet and sour sauce! The staff is friendly and I would definitely come again! I knew that it was worth it. Don’t let the recession stop you, you can enjoy the appetizer and other treats just for the experience, then you can reload for the full fare.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

It was very packed, when we arrived, but the wait was not long. The food was great. Staff friendly and good.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We ate here on our last night. The sweet and sour chicken was really, really good. I liked my shrimp with ginger and scallions. The waitress took our order quickly and our food was out within 10 min. Good prices -- especially when dining as a family of 4.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Their food was amazing. I had their sweet and sour chicken and that was delicious. Also, their mushroom and chicken soup was a delight.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

overpriced to dine in. cheaper to take away by more dollars and not only a few. jade terrace was better both dine in and take away.