“Reviewing two items”

Ranked #60 of 83 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Surf’s up any time at Hi Tide beachside restaurant at Bay Gardens Beach Resort and Spa. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Hi Tide offers one of the most diverse menus on the Rodney Bay Village strip. Breakfast time features a delectable mix of Caribbean and traditional breakfast items. For lunch enjoy tantalizing Hi Tide favourites such as the Bikini Burger or authentic Caribbean meals such as Jerk Pork or island Conch Fritters. Our Lo Tide Deli offers lighter fare and something’s always cooking at the Volcano Rocks Grill. The adventure does not stop at dinner time with a wide range of International theme nights to choose from highlighted by our Caribbean Night Buffet and Reggae on the Beach Barbecue an complemented by a wide range of theme nights Pub Night, Steak Night, French Night, Seafood Night among others.
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Reviewing two items”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Ate here for dinner our first night. I ordered the Thai Seafood, my husband ordered the waitress's recommended chicken wrap.
I love Thai, I love seafood of all sorts (even squid & octopus). Awful. I powered through it b/c I was hungry. The whole squid was nice, but there were larger pieces of what I assumed were larger squid legs, and they were EXTREMELY tough. One bit could not even be chewed. I gave it to the cat (open air restaurant - I actually liked the cats (2). There were some shrimp in there, but it was hard to enjoy since the other bits were beyond the normal calamari chewy. D-
My husband gave the chicken wrap a C-.
Entertainment: Karaoke night. My only comment on this would be, lower the volume. Bad singers or good, it was way too loud. We could hear it in the room (or was that the cats fighting?).
The kids had opted to order pizza in the room from Domino's. They were happy.

• Visited July 2013
baygardensresorts, Manager at Hi Tide Restaurant at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
We’re very sorry to learn that you did not have what has become the usual pleasant dining experience at Trios restaurant. We will have our chefs reassess these dishes and try to understand what could have gone wrong here.

Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Good service right on the beach for casual dining and drinks”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Casual dining right on the beach. Good menu choice, great buffet breakfast. Nice bar for drinks and nice sitting area whilst waiting for a table. Service pleasant and attentive - unusual for the Caribbean.

Visited April 2013
baygardensresorts, Manager at Hi Tide Restaurant at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Beachfront dining is the best. Thank you for dining with us and taking the time out leave this great review. Stop by again anytime!
Greenville, Wisconsin
“good food but a bit high priced”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

we just came back and stayed at the bay gardens beach resort and had a few meals at hi tide. first off the food was absolutely delicious and the location is great being on the beach. Id say the prices are about 10% too high but Im basing that on what I saw around the other restaurants. the buffet for sunday brunch was very good and so was the wed night buffet. my only complaint is that the menu said drink included and so we assume when the waiter asked what kind of wine we wanted with our meal that it was included. not the case. so we had 2 glasses of decent wine that we ended up paying for since the "free drinks" were the ones at the managers cocktail party. so just a warning to ask what drinks are included.

• Visited March 2013
london
“Amazing food , excellent staff and well priced”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We have eaten here a couple of times already on both occasions we found the food to be of a very high standard , very well presented , very very tasty food and the staff we very nice and ensured you have a great time , jerk chicken was amazing , keep up the good work , we will for sure see u again before we go home.

High River, Canada
“Good place for lunch while on the beach.”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed at the Bay Gardens Hotel so since we had the use of all the facilities at the resort we were here quite a bit when we weren't touring. We had lunch here a couple of times and it was basic oceanfront resort lunch dining. We did enjoy the jerk chicken. If you want a Caribbean adventure your lips will be hot afterwards. But since I liked my ice cream in the afternoon I found that their trio of ice cream could not be resisted, even though, to me, it was a bit pricey at EC$20.

• Visited January 2013
baygardensresorts, Manager at Hi Tide Restaurant at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
The jerk chicken is definitely a great choice! Thank you for dining with us and leaving this review as well. We hope you’ll stop by next time you’re in the area.