“Lunch here was good!!”

Ranked #60 of 84 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Surf’s up any time at Hi Tide beachside restaurant at Bay Gardens Beach Resort and Spa. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Hi Tide offers one of the most diverse menus on the Rodney Bay Village strip. Breakfast time features a delectable mix of Caribbean and traditional breakfast items. For lunch enjoy tantalizing Hi Tide favourites such as the Bikini Burger or authentic Caribbean meals such as Jerk Pork or island Conch Fritters. Our Lo Tide Deli offers lighter fare and something’s always cooking at the Volcano Rocks Grill. The adventure does not stop at dinner time with a wide range of International theme nights to choose from highlighted by our Caribbean Night Buffet and Reggae on the Beach Barbecue an complemented by a wide range of theme nights Pub Night, Steak Night, French Night, Seafood Night among others.
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We were staying at the hotel and would have breakfast here every morning because it was included in our stay. The breakfasts were ok. But in my opinion who can really mess up breakfast. Now for lunch on the other had. This place was well above par. We actually cooking believe it. I had the noodle bowl with all white meat chicken and fresh veggies. My husband had the jerk chicken which was almost as good as the do it in Jamaica. I would tell anyone to check this place out for lunch! Its very reasonably priced and the food is really good!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

The lunch and dinners are fabulous, the staff are so friendly and helpful. This is the only place on the beach where you have a lovely seaview, apart from the dreaded Spinnakers !

Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Thank you for your kind review! We are thrilled that you enjoy our food and hope to see you back again very soon for more delicious Hi-Tide cuisine!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

We weren't as happy with lunches, but we did have a nice dinner the night of our arrival - not wanting to go anywhere after a long day of travelling. The chicken and pasta with marinara was really very good. Not the traditional marinara, it had a caribbean take on it - less tomato-y and with a little extra spice. A nice surprise. My husband also really enjoyed the lobster bisque.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stayed at the hotel and had breakfast there twice and some sort of lunch daily. We only ate breakfast there because no one was in The Edge and we wanted a change from Rituals. The toast was barely toasted and they give it to you right away so by the time my eggs came in was very cold. I did like the french toast though much better and my husband liked his pancakes. I tried the cocoa tea which was good. I gave half of my egg to the cats..somebody needs to feed them they are all so skinny. The lunch menu needs improvement. My daughter had the wings several times, I had the beach salad several times and my husband liked of all things "chicken chow mein which looked more like lo mein but no mind he liked it. I think they should offer more selections for lunch...if I didn't get the salad I don't know what I would have eaten...

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Food is expensive and not brilliant. Breakfast was dreadful quality and overpriced