This place could really capitalize on its location since there are few locations on the beach in Rodney Bay. The food missed the mark for us, though. I had the curry shrimp, and while the shrimp tasted fresh, I believe that I may have gotten food poisoning here. Shortly after leaving the restaurant, I almost vomited several times for no apparent reason (I'm too old to be pregnant). My husband had the fish creole and the base tasted excessively of tomato and the fish was very fishy tasting, not fresh at all. My husband also experienced Montezuma's revenge after eating here. We're wondering if both our dinners shared the same secret ingredient given that we both suffered the same effects from totally different meals. Would not return here again except for maybe drinks.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.