“best place when the sun sets”

Spinnakers Beach Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Ideally located right on Reduit beach, Spinnakers serves good food every day, breakfast, luncheon and dinner. The menu is varied with the lunch menu changing daily. Our food is all freshly made using local produce as much as possible. International and local dished are featured with affordable and competitive pricing. We have an excellent friendly staff who are waiting to meet you!
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Not much happening at/after sunset on the beach, so you'd think this would be a lame last resort type of bar. Actually, it was a great place, with great food. If there were 20 competing beach bars, this would be where I'd end up each night. Watch out for 2 for 1 long island teas. Fortunately it was a straight shot back to my hotel along the beach.

There are newer reviews for Spinnakers Beach Bar & Grill

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Food not great although the two guys ate fish and said it was good...one had lobster and the other sea bass...I had chicken that was overcooked and Paula had a burger. ...overall it was poor value costing around one hundred and eighty pounds for four of us...

Reviewed November 12, 2012

What an awful place.. Yeah the views are pretty but if i wanna look at the water I can do that for free instead if paying over the odds in a pretentious, stuck up, badly cooked food, sorry excuse for a so called restaurant. To start - the staff were rude and must not have known what customer service was if they were slapped in the face with it. They were useless in their approach and mannorism. Secondly - garstly doesn't even cover it for the state of the food. It was either over-cooked or undercooked and the pathetic excuse for the over-cooked steak was "we'll it's a scotch fillet, it needs to be cooked more than rare" in my head I was thinking "thank you manager, why wasn't this disclosed to me upon ordering" so after experiencing bad service and disgusting food, they presented me with a bill that had extra bits on it and I didn't eat!! When questioning this mistake on their part I was confrunted with about 5staff shouting at me calling me a liar?? Excuse me but I think I remember not have 2 of everything..
All in all the moral of the storey is if your ever thinking "hmmm, I want to go to spinnikers" just don't! Turn around and go to the next restaurant you will have a better time, you'll be treated better and you won't pay stupid prices!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We decided to go to the casino in town and walked down to Spinnakers. The food was really wonderful and it's right on the beach. They had great music also.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was a lovely stop on our long walk through the Rodney Bay area on an overcast afternoon. It is the classic beach bar for sunset drinks, and has a great 2-for-1 happy hour on between 5-6pm.